TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Go!ng Green

Recently, I swore to have a healthier diet and start eating more greens than meat (except on special occasions hehe). I've been eyeing this new salad bar called Go! Salads for a while now and decided to give it a try with my mom last Tuesday.



Go! Salads currently offers 4 gourmet salads for only P100 each, which is a pretty good deal considering its serving size. Aside from the salads they also sell healthy snacks and desserts.


My mom and I decided to try the salads. She had the Sweet Caroline salad - a mix of greens, walnuts, sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan cheese with a honey balsamic vinaigrette dressing. 


I had the Sgt. Steak salad - a mix of greens, chopped seared steak and sautéed mushrooms with a chimichurri dressing. 



My mom and I tried each other's salads. Both were actually pretty yummy but we both agreed on the Sweet Caroline salad being better than the Sgt. Steak salad. 

Today, during my lunch break from school I decided to grab a bite a quick bite at Go! Salads and try one of their snacks. I got the Sun Dried Tomato Hummus with Pita Bread for P55 and a medium sized Vanilla Lemongrass drink for P35.


I really liked the Sun Dried Tomato Hummus because it was really zesty and the Pita Bread was thick and quite crunchy. However, I didn't really enjoy the Vanilla Lemongrass drink because it was quite flavorless and actually almost tasted like water with some tea in it. 

Being a college student, I like how the prices of the food in this salad restaurant fits right into my allowance. Its strategic location in the heart of Katipunan avenue also makes it accessible to students  from nearby Ateneo de Manila University and Miriam College

Another plus is that the salad bar is right beside Moonleaf Tea Shop, a specialty milk tea bar. Being a regular at Moonleaf and considering how salad and milk tea are both healthy and would work well into my "new" diet, it is quite safe to say that the people at  Go! Salads are going to see a lot more of me whenever I need a quick salad fix. 




1 comment:

  1. You will find 2 referrals which greatest clarify a brief history from the rolex replica. The foremost is, nicely, the very first the actual Ref. 6511 had been cased through Brevet within possibly rolex replica sale or even flower precious metal, this solely showcased the red-colored day steering wheel along with coordinating red-colored "DAY-DATE" textual content, as well as utilized possibly rolex replica sale or even leader fingers. The look had been finished with a jubilee band, including much more heft which very first assisted gather this interest. The actual motion, Quality 1055, had been driven through a computerized rotor, the actual very had been made from rolex replica sale polymer, and also the caseback had been strong. Rolex Ref. 6511 had been, even though magnificent, nicely detaileda rolex replica really worth a lot more than it's pounds within precious metal. The 2nd, and perhaps much more essential, research that needs to be pointed out may be the typically hublot replica uk which solidified the actual watch's location being an image Ref. 1803.

    ReplyDelete