TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

River Island opens at Mega Fashion Hall


One of the happy events that happened this past week was the opening of the third and latest branch of  River Island at the third level of MegaFashion Hall.

River Island is a high street fashion brand straight out of London, where its main headquarters are located. Manila became one of the fashion capitals worldwide to operate River Island stores late last year when Robinsons Specialty Stores Inc. brought home the brand and opened its first two branches in SM Aura Premiere and Glorietta5.

With the opening of its third branch in Mega Fashion Hall, River Island becomes more accessible to local fashionistas. 
Before it formally opened its doors to the shopping public, a select group of fashion bloggers was invited for an exclusive sneak peek of the new store and the gorgeous new collection that was to be unveiled along with it.
After partaking of the yummy treats our gracious hosts laid out for us, we, bloggers, did what we do best - shop, shop, shop for clothes and snap, snap, snap our cameras.
As expected of any River Island store, I found many elegant pieces that are just perfect for the coming A/W season, with a lot of trendy and fashion forward styles. But I love that they offer a lot of classic pieces too that are wearable any time of the year. I especially love their jeans. They fit me perfectly! Can I get them all please? Oh and they have a wide array of accessories to choose from! I fell totally in love with this gold clutch and couldn't bear to part with it! And then, i found this totally adorable top and pants ensemble which I shall feature soon in a separate post. 
If you still haven't, do drop by River Islanf Mega Fashion Hall and go loco and loca shopping like I did!



What do you think of the new River Island opening in Mega Fashion Hall? 

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!





27 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool pictures!!! Thanks for sharing))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind River Island, but I find their prices are too high for the quality of their clothes and they do stock a lot of tacky/cheap things. I've got some lovely stuff there, but it's few and far between!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they'd try a store in the US! Preferably near me ;)

    x
    Gifs & Garb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks SO fun! I hope they open one in the US; would love to check it out. Btw, I really like your shopping outfit! It's so simple but chic
    Just followed you on Bloglovin! Follow me back?
    Sylvia | The Outfit Lab

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh lovely pictures ! looks like you had lots of fun !

    kisses ^^

    Diana
    my handmade life blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the heels!
    http://mmshopaholic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That store looks awesome! If you're ever looking for a gorgeous handmade leather bag, check out www.karlavargas.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your simple but classy outfit, you look great. River Island is where I shop most of the time! Lovin all their runway inspired clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seem like a great day :)

    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh I wish that Canada could have more shops like RI so I don't have to shop online :P Hope you had a great shopping experience! <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Dear Sweater
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't been there yet but OMG... I already see soooo many stuff I'd love to purchase! LOL. And btw, is that Vina Guerrero? I met her at Camille Co's birthday dinner. Would love to meet you someday too, Nicole! You're one of my style icons <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's awesome! Amazing store! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh I love River Island :D I hope one day the store will come here to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had so much fun, you look super cute!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky you! Look like you were pretty successful!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  16. So jealous you have a River Island so close to you! You look super adorable :)
    www.chiclyyours.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally love River Island! And you girls look fab! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun and exciting! Also, I love your look!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice pics!! ;]]


    xoxo


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete