TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It's Time for a Kit Kat Break

We all know how hard work, commitment, and perseverance are key to getting ahead in whatever business or field you are in. But few realize the importance of taking breaks in ensuring that you don't experience the dreaded burnouts that keep you from reaching and achieving your goals. Did you know that taking short five-minute breaks while at work can help you concentrate better and recharge your energy so you can perform better and accomplish your tasks more efficiently?

Sometimes though, when we're too focused on the tasks at hand, we tend to forget to take a break. As a fashion and lifestyle blogger and aspiring entrepreneur, I too am guilty of getting caught up with multiple tasks during the day. My typical workday consists of sending out and replying to emails, drafting and sending out business correspondences, attending meetings with business associates and suppliers, photo shoots, writing and editing my blog, and working on my social media accounts. On extra busy days, I need to squeeze in events during the day and sometimes, till late evenings.

It can get pretty hectic sometimes and it's easy to forget to take that much-needed break. Fortunately, there's a new movement by Kit Kat called the #KitKatBreakMovement which was launched recently. It's all about enjoining people to go on these much needed five-minute breaks! The campaign was first introduced to me and fellow bloggers through an exclusive movie screening of Guardians of the Galaxy last Thursday, July 31, at Greenbelt 3. Before the movie started, a video about the #KitKatBreakMovement
was shown.

Basically, the campaign tells you not to let a busy, stressful day get to you by remembering to take breaks. It also tells you to help spread the word about the importance of taking breaks to your family members, friends, colleagues, and others you care about by becoming an Agent of the #KitKatBreakMovement. Log on to www.kitkat.ph to find out how you can be one!

I, myself, am a certified Agent of the #KitKatBreakMovement!
If you feel stress is getting the best of you,
call on Agent Nicole to save the day!

So, no matter how busy or toxic the day gets, there's no longer any reason to forget to take a break! You know you need it, you know it's the healthy thing to do, and now there are Agents of the #KitKatBreakMovement all over town to remind you to take that break!



Hi! I'm your friendly Break Movement Agent Nicole!



The backside of my Agent Shirt!

On most days, I am on my laptop for hours to write and edit my blog and send out and reply to emails.

I also do a lot of research to stay updated about the latest trends in the fashion industry.

Aside from my blog, maintaining all my social media accounts can take a lot of time. I have several that I actively maintain and update.

It's easy to get so absorbed in work, you start feeling drained just halfway through the day!
 One of the best ways to relax is by listening to music.


KITKAT AGENTS OF THE BREAK MOVEMENT TRAILER
Have you heard of the #KitKatBreakMovement yet? Go to www.kitkat.ph now and be part of it!

25 comments:

  1. me too spend a lot of times for my blog, we really need to relax :)
    kisses
    Carmy1978.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely pictures!!!! You look amazing!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. <333 amazing pictures !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ripasso per un saluto!
    Nuovo post da me, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi! http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/09/casual-summer-look-questo-video-mostra.html#more bacio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely agree, on top of that I have school! It's a lot of work

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha how awesome! I love the back of that shirt :)

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove the design of the t-shirt!!

    http://lifebetweenhats.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this message! We all need to take a break every so often!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!!! It's always healthy to take a little break from time to time. It's necessary for our mental health <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breaks are necessary in each life! You look adorable and sooo cute <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning darling !

    Anyway wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin ? Do let me know, I'll follow back.. :)
    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool post! I know what you mean, I am long overdue a break!

    My Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool post! And that tee is great! ;)

    Love from Munich, L

    THESTYLECIRCUS.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. My blog saps all my time too - lovely post and great ideas.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a lovely idea and I love your agent name acronym! Your writing area looks so modern and stylish by the way, ideal for blogging! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post.. you look pretty with everything .. it doesn't matter if it's a brand tshirt! haha
    xx
    Grace
    https://www.rondademate.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. People often really don't understand that blogging is demanding and it takes up a lot of time in our schedules... But we love it anyways! I could really use a Kit Kat right now!

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  18. u are soo beautifull !!i like your blog <3

    http://oannafashionsimbol.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. girl, you're looking like a bernaysian home run! torches of 5minute freedom!

    ReplyDelete