TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Love Keeps Us Together

Today on the blog, I'm featuring my new favorite pair of dungarees courtesy of House of Eva!

I've written before about my deep love for dungarees and how every time I see a pair hanging in some wall in some store, I feel it calling my name, saying, "Nicole! Buy me please! I'd look good on you, I promise!" And of course, how could I resist a plea like that? And so, over the past year or so, I've collected quite a number of this irresistible piece of garment: from denim ones to animal prints, from the dress kind to full on long overalls, and of course my favorite, the short dungarees! It seems I can't get enough of it. And so can't the Hollywood and fashion glitterati - from Blake Lively to Emma Stone,  from Selena Gomez to Rihanna, and from Alexa Chung to Atlanta deCadenet Taylor!

And so, try as I may to resist any more of the dungaree's charms since my closet has seen one too many of its kind, I cannot be faulted, can I if I succumb yet another time when the good people of House of Eva dangled this beauty before my very eyes? For I am but human, am I not?

And just so I am not accused of looking like every Jane and Hillary in the streets, I decided to pair it with this girly off-the-shoulder crop top. Gives it a good swish of the feminine vibe, don't you think?
I kept my black suede lace up boots on just to keep the look playful and donned my favorite straw hat from River Island to cap off the look.

Oh and check out the stunning bracelet I put on from Tanus Designs. This elegant, delicately, handcrafted piece is perfect not just for casual outfits like this but also for dressier numbers. I love that it matches my Chanel earrings, too!

Outfit details: 
Overalls, HOUSE OF EVA
Bracelet, TANUS DESIGNS
Top, ZARA
Boots, FOREVER 21
Earrings, CHANEL

Do you love dungarees as much as I do?

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

23 comments:

  1. Love the off shoulder top, gorgeous look as usual ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantadtic..love your bag!!!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with this look! Those overalls are amazing and love it with the ruffled top! Too cute!


    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing look! love it
    http://stylebylella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I have been wanting to try a dungaree too but am too worried that it is not age appropriate for me.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your shoulder-showing flirty top)) And the overall looks really interesting in this combination.

    BarbarianMe Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Loving that crop top and overall! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your jumpsuit, so cute.
    http://tarragonain.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute yet edgy look! Love it <3

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute sunnies! Visit my blog for a chance to win a pair of CHOPARD SUNGLASSES.

    Chopard Sunglasses Giveaway : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/chopard-sunglasses-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous overalls and shoes! I have a similar pair and wear them often x

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your look!!!!!
    Your blog is amazing!!!

    I hope you visit my blog sometime!!!

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. this overall looks so good on you!
    Chiara ~ CHIAWEB.it
    follow me on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute outfit, I wouldn't change a single detail. Great job!!! :)

    Victoria, 'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. This some fantastic photography, you look great.

    p.s I want that hat like yesterday! x

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete