TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, September 19, 2014

What's Your Shoppernality?

Do you love shopping at Robinsons Specialty Stores? I know I do!


Here are some of my personal favorites:


If you frequent Robinsons Specialty Stores like I do and you're a MasterCard holder here in the Philippines, then here's a promo I'm sure you'd like to be a part of!

Robinson's Specialty Stores Inc.'s "What's Your Shoppernality?" Raffle Promo gives you a chance to win one of 30 Limited Edition Vespa Scooters by simply using your Mastercard when shopping at any RSSI store. 


Plus! Winner also gets a P20,000 shopping spree!!!

Here is a list of RSSI brands:
TOPSHOP
TOPMAN
DOROTHY PERKINS
BURTON MENSWEAR
MISS SELFRIDGE
WAREHOUSE
BEN SHERMAN
BASIC HOUSE
G2000
RIVER ISLAND
SHANA
BENEFIT
SHISHEIDO

Click HERE to check out the promo mechanics! 

I like the Warehouse and Shisheido Vespas! Which one do you like? 

No time to wait! Shop, charge (to your MasterCard!) and get a chance to win these awesome prizes!

10 comments:

  1. You look great in all the outfit have a great weekend doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like a fun contest!! i love all these shops and i love vespas hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you in the warehouse dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfits! I'm gonna check out those stores! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbly gorgeous outfits!!! Beautiful pics!!!
    Kisses darling!!!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty outfits everywhere! You look amazing! I love the Miss Selfridge Vespa. The color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey! you've got an amazing outfits! and your blog overview is also very nice!

    fashionupwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Shopernality'?! What a cute phrase. I've never heard that before. Hmmm, I guess I'd be a online shopper best described as a 'Plain Jane'. I'd be happy in white tee shirts and a perfect pair of jeans forever. ❥

    V
    Life+1

    ReplyDelete