TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Delightful Selfies and More with Canon IXUS 265 HS

Are you in the market for a camera that is lightweight, easy on the pocket, but loaded with outstanding features, you can actually take clear, crisp, great -looking photos with the minimum of hassle? Seems like a pipedream, right?

As a fashion and lifestyle blogger, I have time and again found myself covering events and having to struggle with a huge camera hanging on my neck while dressed in formal attire and matching high heels to boot! So unglamorous!

Well, not anymore. Thanks to the new Canon Ixus 265 HS, taking snapshots of important events while you're dressed to the nines does not have to be too much of a hassle!



Consider these features:


• Get the quality your memories deserve with 16 MP HS System
• Fit everyone in the frame with the ultra-wide angle or zoom in to distant subjects using the powerful optical zoom and ZoomPlus
• Wi-Fi and NFC for easy connection to your smartphone and for sharing on social networks + upload images to Canon iMage Gateway
• No more blurred photos and movies thanks to Image Stabilizer and Intelligent IS
• Creative Shot effortlessly adds artistic twists to shots
• Smart Auto takes care of all the camera settings, so you can simply point and shoot
• Get a movie summary of your day with Hybrid Auto
• Choose the camera that fits your lifestyle with the stylish, ultra compact body
• IXUS compact cameras are easy to use


Of course, I still use an SLR for photoshoots or in events when I have my photographer-boyfriend with me. But when I am by my lonesome, I now carry my Canon Ixus 265 HS. It fits right into even my smallest purse!

One of my favorite features is the 12x optical zoom capability! Its perfect for events like fashion shows, concerts, or even basketball games, which I love to watch.

Oh and the other great thing about my Canon Ixus 265 is that it takes incredible selfies! And since it is Wi-fi certified, I can share my pictures on my social media accounts instantly!

Check out these selfies I just took!


Having difficulty taking selfies as good as these? Here are few useful tips!

1. Choose a good background
2. Choose a place with bright lighting or abundant sunlight
3. Know your angles and use it in taking your selfie!
4. Smiling is the best selfie pose!
5. Avoid looking haggard with pretty but light make-up and by fixing your hair

And, if you still haven't, get yourself a Canon IXUS 265 HS and do the IXUS-style Selfie! It's such a good deal for only PHP8,995! That's a lot of value for money right there!

For more info and updates:
Follow Canon on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram



PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

21 comments:

  1. Interesting! I've been looking for a good, pocket-sized camera. The features are great, but I am psrticularly looking for one that has a flip screen. Great deal, though!

    Zoe
    http://www.thatszoe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great presentation I'm curious now to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with Canon products! Great photos!! xx

    http://miuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited to get one of my own! Thanks for sharing))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your tips and info! Interesting!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, that's nice! the images turn out really good!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear, I am doing a Giveaway on my blog, I invite you to win a sweater (you have 5 choices) from Oasap online store! I hope you participate and if you do, GOOD LUCK! :)

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/2014/10/oasap-sweater-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debating whether I should get an Instax or a new point and shoot for my birthday and I guess I'm considering this one! Thank you! :) love your outfit, btw! x

    New beauty blog up now!
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ // I`m on Bloglovin! // IG: @jiaachacruz

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so pretty and I think you'll always look so pretty when take a picture with all of camera!

    xx,Dee
    Heydaraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Canon is my love!
    Love the denim on denim!

    xxo

    Niki

    https://letswanderandlust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The camera takes beautiful pics.
    www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this post ! You're so cute on all the pictures ^^

    http://lorallure.blogspot.com

    Love
    -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Your outfit is so cute!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds great! Must try it out ;)

    Love,
    Whitney

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks very promising! I was never the type for a small camera but I think it is time for one and this might just be perfectly fine. Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO JuJu
    www.jujusmoments.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12261817

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome camera for selfies. You look amazing as well. Visit my blog for the latest in eyewear!

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/iconic-feeling

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look wonderful in each and every shot. I wish all my selfies would come out that well ;-)

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My daughter has been asking for a camera so I might have to look into this. Love how small it is but will have to see how expensive it is ;) Darling pictures...
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

    ReplyDelete