TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Change The Way You Pay with Sweep Card


In this age of modern technology where everything needs to be done and delivered at such a fast pace, there are a million and one things that can be done to make life easier and more convenient. 
For instance, why carry a lot of cash when you can pay for a lot of things using Sweep?
San Miguel Corporation, in partnership with Security Bank Corp. (SBC) recently launched this new innovative payment system called Sweep that allows you to use a reloadable cash card to make cashless transactions.  It's safe, it's convenient, and most of all, it can come in handy when you find yourself in an emergency and you don't have any cash on you.

I took my Sweep card out to find out firsthand what exactly I can do with my fully loaded Sweep card.

I used it to make a purchase at a nearby convenience store.
  


I used it to pay for lunch at IHop!


I was even able to use it to pay for gasoline!


I did all that and I didn't have any cash with me at all! How convenient is that?

Click here to find out more about Sweep and how you can get your own card.
Change the way you pay! Start sweeping today!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

11 comments:

  1. Great information the food looks delish and you look great doll. (Happy Sunday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, sweetie! I'm back from my trip & resuming my blog hopping. Hope you'd a great Halloween, dear!
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love IHOP. The blueberry pancakes are so yummy!! :) their crepes are good too for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very interesting! Beautiful pictures! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear..You always have a great ideas for posts and pics!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a very interesting post. Love what you write
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have something similar here that I use. It really is convinient. Can you use it for online transactions as well?

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  8. cash cards are really great although I still prefer being ready by having the money on my hand...

    https://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete