TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

KeraGirl Party at Piandré Salon

I love my hair pampering sessions at the Piandre Salon  BGC. They always know how to give my fragile tresses the kind of tender loving care it needs! Recently, they invited me to try out their new smoothing treatment from Keratin Complex®, the leading innovator in the hair smoothing industry. The salon offered two types of quick fix therapy treatments -- the Keratin Complex Intense Rx Infusion Therapy for damaged hair and  the Vanilla Bean Keratin Complex deep conditioning  for dry hair. 

I tried the latter and was so happy with the results I'm not only sharing the pictures here with you, I also fully intend to return and try the Advanced Smoothing System that will give my hair more lasting results.

Keratin I was told is the protein that makes the hair shiny and healthy. With the advanced system, I can have shiny, frizz-free hair from three to up to five months while at the same time restoring and rejuvenating my hair from the past chemical treatments that took away its shine and lustre. 

Other key benefits include:
• Rinses out immediately.
• Offers same-day styling.
• Superior results on highly textured hair.
• Soft blends the line of demarcation on previously relaxed or chemically straightened hair.
• System includes: Advanced Glycolic Smoothing Treatment, Pre-Treatment Shampoo and Silk Seal 3-in-1 Finishing Masque

"When you have your keratin treatment, your hair becomes smoother, frizz-free and manageable,” says Jaton Zulueta, marketing manager of Keratin Complex in the Philippines.
“It's like leaving your house everyday with healthy, shiny, younger-looking hair."

So, what can be better than that?


What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

33 comments:

  1. you are really cute :) I love your face! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful!!! Gorgeous hair!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful is this salon?! I wish where I live we had a salon this nice. You are SO beautiful!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved Keratin treatments! I don't think my hair would have survived the constant coloring I did in Thailand without it. Sobrang smooth and frizz-free ng hair ko afterwards! And judging from your photos, so is yours! Gumanda ka pa lalo haha <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking lovely, thanks for sharing

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hair!! Kiss
    http://lebalzi.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a great treatment, your hair are fantastic!
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair end up being just beautiful. They did a great job!!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great fun, and hair!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hair! You look beautiful :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks fab - mine is in need of some TLC so thanks for the keratin recommendation

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a beautiful salon. Your hair looks gorgeous, and you are so pretty, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely experience, I wish someone would pamper my hair as well ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been hearing great reviews about Piandre Salon these days. How I wish they'll open a branch here in Cebu! Huhu. BTW, the Keratin Complex Treatments, are they available in retail stores? Siguro if yes, I'll buy it nalang and I'll have the treatment sa house. Haha

    Janine | www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful, looks really fun

    ReplyDelete
  17. The final result is amazing!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow your hair looked fab! And love what you wore to the event :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have been spoil :)


    Would you like to follow each other? Check out my blog and Facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete
  20. ♥!

    http://damienbrodowski.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://instagram.com/damien_brodowski

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning, your hair are super wow!!
    Un abbraccio
    Eva e Valentina the anarCHIC

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow how beautiful hairstyle! Amazing look by the way! Great combo!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your hair, Nicole! Looking stunning as ever! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow really gorgeous hairs you have dear. Looks so shiny and healthy. I really want to grow my hairs, should I start using keratin complex shampoo? Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete