TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Being The #BestBeautiful You Can Be With Olay

When I was a child, my mother always sent me off to family and school parties and events wearing my best "Sunday dress," as she would call it. She always said that how I look is a refection not just of myself as a person but also on my family and my upbringing.  And so I grew up imbibing this, even during my teen years when it got difficult because at that age, dressing down was the norm and standing out even if it's in a good way made you an open target for bullies.

I thought about this recently after being invited to the launching of Olay Conversations Season 3, held at Blue Leaf Pavilion in Bonifacion Global City. The theme of the new season is how to be the #BestBeautiful and never, ever settling and saying "pwede na!"  I was happy to be part of this campaign that empowers women to be the best they can be, to push oneself to the limit, and never, ever settling with being just good enough but being the best there is!  It comes as no surprise that Olay should come up with a campaign of this kind, being at the forefront of the beauty industry for many years, and being part of many a woman's journey toward being radiant and beautiful.

It was a privilege to be amongst women - all accomplished in their own right - and yet, continue to work at being the best version of themselves.  These are the women of Season 3 of Olay Conversations:  two of whom - teen queen Kathryn Bernardo, and interior designer extraordinaire Bea Valdez - were introduced at the event. The third, KC Concepcion couldn't be at the launch but most everyone knows her background and how she is making her own mark in her showbiz career despite the struggles of having to work under the shadow of her mother -megastar Sharon Cuneta.

If you want to know how the three women of Olay Conversations work at being the #BestBeautiful that they are, watch the newest season of Olay Conversations on www.youtube.com/OlayPH.

As for me, the lessons I learned from my mother as a child keep me in good stead now that I am a fashion and lifestyle blogger. It helps, too that there are products like Olay that make it easier for me to be the #BestBeautiful I can be!


To learn more about Olay Conversations season 3 visit their WEBSITE or check out their YOUTUBE CHANNEL

How about you? How will you work on being your #BestBeautiful?

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

31 comments:

  1. love it


    http://amandachic.com/
    http://amandachic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! You look amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear..You look so beautiful!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked stunning, Nicole! You're always the best beautiful you can be ;)

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Looks like such a great time! :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another amazing event you look stunning enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great event
    you looks stunning

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such amazing event. You look absolutely amazing :) Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great event, amazing make-up.... you look so beautiful girl!!!!
    Happy friday!!!
    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super event!
    You're so gorgeous! I really really like your dresses!
    So perfect!

    Kisses
    Beth
    Rebirth - Beth Kubler Diary - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like an amazing event, Nicole and my mum used to tell me the same thing, that I should always be presentable as it reflects to our family. Olay is a very good brand, I have used their skincare for ages, ever since I'm in my teens and it has always helped my skin.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning! Lovely dress sweety!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning! Congratulations to you! I love how 'royal' the event looks like.

    Patricia Javier | I'm on Bloglovin'
    www.patriciasjavier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post! You look absolutely gorgeous!
    ♥ ♥
    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/


    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful look darling!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job girl! I was brought up the same way! Have a lovely Sunday!

    Emily
    Dimples of Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an amazing experience, you look lovely ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you look stunning Nicole, you're so chic!
    Un abbraccio
    Eva e Valentina the anarCHIC

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my this looks like such an amazing time!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool event! And great pics:)

    Theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. How interesting!!! Never knew they had one of those. It look like it was a fun and exciting event.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have always loved Olay products! What a fun event!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look radiant, and Olay do some great serums

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like such a fun event! I love my Olay moisturiser! I've met older people in the past with great skin and they've all said they used Olay all their life!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a nice event! You look so stunning, I love your beautiful dress!
    Great pictures!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's been a while since I last attend Olay's event & always love their settings! You look great, Nicole! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete