TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Jugo Bar: A Taste of Americana with a Twist

Are you one of those people who love eating in American diners? I am! I love the taste of Americana and I love the cool rock and roll ambience! It's like being transported back to the bygone era of the 50s and the 60s. So, whenever there's a new one in town, you can count on me to be among the first to want to try it out! 

So when I recently received an invitation from Jugo Bar to come and try some of the items in their menu, guess what I did? I immediately got off my seat and did my little happy dance. And then, I said, "Yes!" 

Stepping into the diner, it did not disappoint! The decor and ambience were on point, complete with the dining booths with red leatherette couches, white walls bedecked with colorful posters, black and white checkerboard trimmings, and blue and red neon lights. And, of course, what well-meaning diner would be complete without Elvis? 

Needless to say, I love the vibrant, vintage feel of the restaurant, but what really stood out for me were the items on the menu. There were the classic diner favorites like burgers, fries, and steak, but unique flavors were added to some dishes like the hotdog topped with curry sauce, which was a surprise to the palate but was really quite tasty. And then there was the unlikely presence of Korean rice bowl on the menu, but, hey, it was actually delicious! 

But the surprises didn't end there! Inside Jugo Bar is another restaurant that takes you to a completely different world. Called Mind, Body, Soul, this part of the diner serves healthy dishes and juices good for detoxifying someone who has had one too many servings of burgers and fries! 

They can even help plan and program your meals to help you to reach your weight and fitness goals. And believe me, their dishes in Mind, Body, Soul are not only healthy but delicious and satisfying too! 

If I haven't sold you on Jugo Bar yet, just take a look at these mouth-watering photos! 

Full breakfast of eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage and hash brown
Keanu Ribs
Th Works: The cheesiest burger I've ever tried!
Curry Dog: Hotdog sandwhich with curry sauce
Korean Rice Bowl
Salmon with Cauliflower rice 
Detox Smoothie
With owner Dorelene Dimaunahan and the MC students working part-time for the restaurant

Like Jugo Bar on FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:


PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

21 comments:

  1. This look like a place I will visit and eat at cool they serve smoothies yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks amazing! Looks delicious too!
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooow! I love your blog. I hope you will like mine

    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this vintage look inside the bar! I love the 50's. Looks like you had a lovely time :) xx

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely plays! Looks yummy!

    Dora
    http://www.thebangsbang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos! Looks like such a fun place with delicious meals. Great post!

    xo Brighton

    BrightonHillNaughtyandNice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures. ^^
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just got hungry, omg!!! :D looks so good!!

    happy february!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow looks so delicious!! I'll be sure to give this place a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I need to go to this restaurant!! I loved :)

    https://isabellamadureira.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these are really great! My favorites are the first and the last look!
    ♥♥♥
    Leezeer
    aliexpress coupon 2015
    snapmade coupons

    ReplyDelete
  12. This restaurant looks so cool
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This food looks amazing and I just love these photos, such fun!! :D You are just so pretty.

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! That is one cheeeeesy burger! The food looks amazingly delicious <3 I think this is my first time seeing you in a casual ensemble. Casual looks good on you.

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute post. Not to mention, all this food is making me hungry and it's only 10:15am. Thanks for sharing.

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love diners like this!!! The nostalgia is so awesome and so is the food! You look too cute!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks great! I love the decor!!! And you can never go wrong with breakfast. No matter what time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. America in your plate ;) !! Great ! http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete