TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Ways To Go

Well, what do you know? It's 2015!
It's become a huge cliche but, really, time sure flew by so fast - the past year especially and it's all because of the many fun and exciting things that happened! I'm definitely putting down 2014 as a year of discoveries - one that opened doors to so many new things and exciting possibilities for me personally, and for Girl About Town! I must say that things just began to unfold slowly at first and then, things began to unravel very quickly, we hardly had time to catch our breath! It all pretty much happened because of the new people we met and the relationships we have been building with them over the past few months. In that short span of time, quite a few of them have become such a huge part of my life as a fashion and lifestyle blogger, and I can't wait to see where 2015 will take us!

Clearly, I have so much to be thankful for. For new friendships and old ones that just got deeper; for all the awesome experiences and all the wonderful opportunities that would never have been possible without Girl About Town; and most especially for the incredible show of love and support - from my blog and social media friends and followers; business partners and sponsors, my amazing family and my boyfriend's family whom I embrace as my own, and most of all, to my awesome partner, photographer, and the better half of the two-man GAT crew - I offer my humblest and sincerest love and gratitude.

This new post, featuring this sophisticated floral number from DRESS CODE PROJECT, is dedicated to all those who have been a part of Girl About Town over the past year and a half! I am filled with boundless excitement and optimism over what I foresee will be a bigger, bolder, and certainly, more blessed year to come! 



Outfit details:
Bag, GIVENCHY
Heels, GIFTS AHOY
Cuff, HERMES

Who's coming along for the ride?

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

37 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit and colors! Happy New Year! =D

    I'M BACK WITH A NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with this beautiful dress!! The colors and the silhouette are just perfect on you. And the adorable green bag is perfect with it. You look so pretty!!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best style such a perfect dress you look beautiful in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress!! perfect

    http://amandachic.com/
    http://amandachic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks stunning on you! Love the print :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    Would you like to follow eachother other on twitter? We are: twitter.com/floralssmiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink in the dress looks so lovely! I absolutely love it. Hope you have an amazing 2015. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice and cute dress ^_^
    Have a good day,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net / facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so beautiful and I love the tropical print of your dress!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pretty print and colors in your dress! That green bag is so fun too!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is so pretty and fits you amazingly!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is a stunner! You look gorgeous.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is beautiful!! Love it! You look wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This print is really nice ! Flower power ;) xxx http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the print and the style of your dress! You're so pretty!

    xo
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so pretty. Love your beautiful dress!

    Kiss from Mexico city.
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous dress! Wishing you the best new year :)

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous look and you're beautiful
    Lovely photos
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's such a pretty purse. Looking good, Nicole, as always :)

    Eena
    www.eensybits.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am ust in lovewith your dress !! wish you the best for this new year :)
    xx
    http://ohdebow.com/little-white-shirt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful dress!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely dress! :) Happy 2015
    liviaurban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look so stunning here Nicole! Amazing floral dress!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That dress is made for you, love the colors on it!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the vibrantly colored prints of this beautiful dress, you look amazing in it! Chic heels too, gorgeous!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. love it your style... nicole u are amazing prety and nice...

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is lovely! Great post :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know when you do so that I can follow you back! Stay in touch.
    Love x
    www.redvelvetcloset.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  27. that dress is just to die for! just followed you on bloglovin, stay in touch! <3

    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN | LOOKBOOK
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on your blogging achievements, love! You look fab as always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your look!!! *-* You are so pretty! <3

    http://nunubobomama.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello dear! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    My Blog: violaceous_flavor
    Write me in my blog if you following me)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful!
    New post from me:http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2015/02/an-exciting-new-discovery-sunglasses.html#comment-form let me know what you think!
    A kiss!

    ReplyDelete