TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Never The End

I love the combination of black and blue denim. It's a play on contrasts that always works for me! I love the drama and sophistication of black on the one hand but I also find myself drawn to the casual, laid-back vibe of denim!

For my third outfit during the Bazaar for All Seasons (BFAS9) last weekend, I took that combination and added bright red accessories just to take the OOTD's impact level a notch higher! I just love how it turned out! How about you?


Outfit details:
Skirt, APARTMENT 8
Jacket, SUPERDRY
Shoes, FOREVER 21

Do you love the black and denim combination as much as I do?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

Special thanks to:
Sheila Recasata, MD

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

20 comments:

  1. This outfit is chic great to go out with friends to an event like the pop of color and you look mighty sexy doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pairing denim with black! That bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love pairing black with denim because of the contrast! Great minds think alike ;)

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! I love how the red shoes and bag adds a little bit of color!
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm i like the idea of black and denim, but you give it a twist of red shoes, nice! :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of outfit! The bag and the shoes are amazing!!!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This style looks perfect on you and I love that sunglass. Such a pretty outfit! My Blog: www.lifeofskara.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and girly look! Love it
    www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very pretty. Love the color of the shoes!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another hit - this outfit is wonderful!! I really love the all black pieces paired with red. Super sexy and beautiful!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty look...I love the denim jacket!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful look! The denim looks amazing with the black and red! So pretty.
    xo Bry MyLittleSecrets.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  14. The black is always a good option to feminize the denim ! This jacket is really a huge basic ;) xox http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful look! The denim looks amazing with the black and red! So pretty.
    xo Bry MyLittleSecrets.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning look, love this combination. *__*
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you and your beautiful baby are doing well! I'll go check out your new blog now ;). My web is coupons website, example: promo, personalized gift, flower coupons.

    ReplyDelete