TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Summer Love

As far as I'm concerned, if it's true that there are colors that can soothe frazzled nerves, they've got to be soft pastels. I refer to the softest of greens and pinks over cream or nude, which somehow suggests rest and serenity and peace. On a side note, that color palette reminds me of the pink roses my mom used to grow in our old home when she had more time in her hands. 


And since the stress of the past week left me feeling like I came from war, I thought I'd wear something in colors that brought me some calmness. Here below is serenity in summer casual!


Outfit details:
Heels, FOREVER 21
Bag, GIVENCHY

What colors make you feel calm and serene?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

Special thanks to:
Sheila Recasata, MD

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

18 comments:

  1. What a lovely spring dress! Xoxoxo
    Check out my new post
    www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty in the dress, ate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking beautiful very pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress!! I hope you have a magnificent weekend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pastel colors here are so beautiful- perfect for spring/summer! Have a great weekend!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful! Lovely dress!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look, love your dress. *__*
    Have a nice week...

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colors are indeed very soothing and pleasing to the eyes! You look pretty <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nicole,

    What a great look , they pictures are very Nice,
    Keep up THE good Work.

    www.styledbyluc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely dress
    Check out my new post on my blog about White Jeans:
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Egypt, Hollywood, South Africa, Beijing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is beautiful and I agree with you, pastels are so relaxing!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog dear. I really like your outfit. Pics are amazing.
    I follow you now. I hope you will follow me back.
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit and the colors are so springy. And this bag is amazing color! Great style.

    xx Z&G

    www.temple-of-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely stunning.
    <3

    Chidiogo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is adorable! I agree that pastels are so calming!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Pictures are simply stunning!

    http://betsyloopylou.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete