TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Mariner's Dream


Today on the blog, I am featuring a nautical-inspired ensemble featuring separates from GIORDANO.
I love the nautical look, it's the perfect way to look cool on hot summer days like the ones we're currently experiencing in the Metro.  And I've always said how I am drawn to versatile pieces that you can wear different ways. It's a rule I actually stick by whenever I go shopping and it has stretched my wardrobe in unbelievable lengths!
This navy blue asymmetrical top, for example, would look just as good worn with blue jeans or white shorts! The skirt, on the other hand, is not your ordinary pencil cut striped skirt, It actually overlaps on one side so it looks like a wrap around and the way the white and blue alternates from the back and the front gives it a modern twist. I can imagine wearing it with a white tank or tube top, or  a buttoned up navy blazer for a more corporate look!
So, the next time you go shopping, invest in quality, versatile pieces! And if you can picture a piece as part of at least three or more ensembles, consider it a good buy!
Check out Giordano Ladies at Concepts by Giordano in SM The Block for a lot of versatile pieces you can mix and match.


Outfit details:
Top and skirt, GIORDANO
Sandals, TUTUMSHOP
Bracelet, HERMES

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

15 comments:

  1. I thought that was a dress at first. I like the two pieces combined together. You did great in styling it :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day, Nicole!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely and fresh here, Nicole! We have the same LV bag <3 Hope to meet you in person eventually haha.

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit skirt is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i have seen the OOTD here for sure! It is absolutely gorgeous! Totally mad about your skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely shots! You look really pretty:))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! You look so beautiful! Love the shoes and bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shots are beautiful!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that outfit!! The skirt is so cute.
    Xoxo

    Check out my new post
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This nautical outfit is really classy and feminine ! It looks like a "cruise collection" from high designers... Well done ! xox http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit, your s pretty

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful look, love your skirt. ^^
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty & fresh look, that striped skirt is too cute!

    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an amazing and stylish look! You are fab! Great combination of colors and patterns! Love it!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete