TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

When In Bali

One of the things I loved most about Bali, Indonesia is it knows how to give visitors a relaxing time. It is a vacationer's paradise. Everywhere you go, you are reminded you are on vacation, so forget the stress you left back home, and just sit back, lounge about, and take a sip of your tropical cocktail! 
The ambiance, the atmosphere, the way things are laid out in every villa and restaurant and beach club we went to during a recent trip to this tropical hideaway are all about giving you a restful, rejuvenating time!

So I thought I'd dress the part and don this floral summer maxi from JELLYBEAN STORE when we went to  swanky W RETREAT & SPA BALI for some cocktails at the Woo Bar fronting the beach! Its light fabric and bare cross back design was just perfect for the warm (32 degrees C) afternoon breeze!
Thanks to VASELINE for taking us on this trip and keeping our skin protected throughout!
Watch out for more about this trip in my future posts!

Superstar bloggers and Vaseline ambassadors, Tricia Gosingtian and Laureen Uy, played the perfect hosts during the entire trip! Thank you so much!


Outfit details:
Maxi dress, JELLYBEAN
Shades, OH SUNNIES
Bag, H&M
Sandals, TOPSHOP

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

Special thanks to:
Sheila Recasata, MD

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATAwww.instagram.com/ohsunnies

22 comments:

  1. I am totally inlove with your dress, the pattern is bold ! ☺

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style and the print beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colorful dress <3

    Even I do not ever think about going on vacation to Bali or somewhere else there, more and more I hear about it from friends, I think I have to go, one day..

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that dress!! You look gorgeous Nicole!! :) Wonderful post !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress! Really colorful. Also, I would love to go to Bali sometime, looks amazing! haha
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving that dress!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dress so much!! Looks like a great party there.
    Xoxo

    Check out my new post
    www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is a stunner! You look gorgeous.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful dress - the colors are marvelous!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bright summer colors of this dress. It is so beautiful. And the location of the photos looks like paradise!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is so pretty and I love these pictures! Bali must be amazing.

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a relaxing time! I love your dress, the print is so vibrant and summery :-)

    www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your dress is amazing and beautiful pictures. ^^
    Have a nice weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos, and I love the dress...it is perfect for summer!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. this Dress is amazing. i love it

    Check out my new post on my blog about admidst blue
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, Tahiti, Rome...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving this dress on you, so gorgeous!
    You look so relaxed and happy, it really must the the happy place!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your outfit is adorable and this place looks amazing!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous photos, this dress was made for you:)

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool sunnies ! It's a beautiful place !

    ReplyDelete