TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Garden Belle

A dreamy outfit deserves a dreamy location, don't you agree?
So when I put together this ensemble featuring separates from WILD HEART CLOTHING and CRUELLA & CO., I thought we needed a pretty special place to make it work.

And on a recent sojourn down south just a two-hour drive from Manila, my blog team and I found just the perfect location in this quaint garden restaurant where the food was great and the ambience was magical - but that's a story I'm going to tell when I post my review about the place.

For now, I'd like to tell you a little bit more about my outfit. I love wearing elegant dresses, they make me feel like a princess living a fairy tale! It's actually one of the things I love about being a blogger - my childhood fantasies actually come to life if only for a day!

This Tutu maxi skirt in deep coral is from CRUELLA & CO., one of my first sponsors when I was just starting out as a blogger. They carry a wide array of tops and skirts - my favorites of course are the bright plain maxis, which you can wear with an elegant top like this sheer black lace cut-in crop top from WILD HEART.

To add more elegance to the outfit, I put on simple gold accessories starting with this lovely headpiece from EVITA PERONI, danglers from CHANEL, and sandals from TUTUM.

Oh and have I told you that my favorite Disney princess happens to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast?


Outfit details:
Top, WILD HEART CLOTHING
Skirt, CRUELLA & CO.
Sandals, TUTUM SHOP
Headband, EVITA PERONI
Earrings, CHANEL

Who is your favorite Disney princess?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

15 comments:

  1. Wow that skirt looks amazing - love the colour it's the perfect pop of bright colour

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look incredible!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is so beautiful! ! Love the skirt!! You look amazing. Elsa isn't a princess but she is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable Nicole!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A dreamy outfit indeed - I love the skirt! The location for this shoot is beautiful as well. Everything looks so amazing!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRETTY outfit and great location for your shoot :)

    Stay Styled,
    Lindsey

    Instagram: stay_styled
    Blog: http://staystyledblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! You totally look like a princess, gorg!

    Diane
    http://www.mychaneltaste.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg ang Ganda dito, ate!!! And super bagay outfit mo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amei o look, o local das fotos e a modelo é ótima!!!
    Parabéns!

    Eu, Tu, Nós | http://eutunos2.blogspot.com.br
    Bjoos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hermosa y tus fotos están super lindas!!

    Mil besos
    http://www.entreapuntesytela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The skirt is amaaaazing ;)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look very nice in that outfit ! All my consideration from www.stylnoxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our commitment is to provide our customers the best shopping experience possible with our personalized customer service at a safe and secure environment. Watches brands in Pakistan
    Watches brands in pakistan
    Branded watches in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Schaffhausen, July 22, 2015 - "Hold rolex replica uk your hands and grow up with your son." A poem tells the uk replica watches world of love and time. Love of tempting, only years can be evidence, and carrying the years of the uk replica watches is the best love of the witnesses.

    ReplyDelete