TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Monday, May 4, 2015

I Do It Twice A Week, Clean Is The New Sexy

I have a lot to be thankful for as a blogger, not the least of which include the many opportunities I get to meet new people, build relationships, visit interesting places and go on exciting adventures, 
and, of course, learn new things. 
I especially love it when I find out new things that improve the quality of life - and of course, any product or information that contributes to one's health and well-being are tops in my list.

So, the recent event sponsored by BETADINE® Feminine Wash over at the Hotel Intercontinental poolside area, was double the fun. Not only did they give bloggers and guests a relaxing pampering session that included massages, manicures and pedicures, and lots of cool refreshing drinks and yummy snacks, we also learned a new thing or two about feminine hygiene from a practicing ob-gyne no less.

I admit I was familiar with the brand BETADINE® only for products that provided treatment for wounds and sore throat. I had no idea they have this new product that provides excellent care for women's intimate area. It's actually a medicated wash that solves many feminine issues including itchiness, discomfort, and odors. And you don't even have to use it every day. Just twice a week is enough to keep you protected from germs and bacteria that can cause infection.

I've been getting into the twice a week habit and I must say 
I like how clean, healthy, and confident it makes me feel! How about you?

You can start by joining their Sexy Clean promo! Get a 20% discount on Flawless All Natural Ultimate White Facial & Clean Booster Infusion Mask OR Get 10% off on all Posh Nails services when you buy a 100ml bottle of BETADINE® Feminine Wash!


How do you stay clean, healthy and confident?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful colorful dress =), I like how the colors on them match the colors of the action..did you know it before or it is simply coincidence? =D

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! It's really cool! Thanks for sharing this))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this sounds like such an amazing and informational event! Lucky you!
    And how fabulous do you look for the occasion?? That dress is so pretty!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such an amzing dress, this event must be very interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow nice product and event! And you look amazing too!
    Very nice blog by the way :)

    Kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom bought betadine yesterday for me and i like it too, ate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this!!! your dress is beautiful!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous here! <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the events you go to :) You look stunning as ever and beautiful dress x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful! ! Love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete