TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

On A Mid-Summer Day Like This

Today on the blog I'm taking care of some backlog by posting this OOTD which was shot exactly a month ago in a restaurant named Sardine. I love places like this that offer more than just great food and excellent service, but also a resort type ambiance complete with daybeds and lots of soft pillows and giant umbrellas, the better to lounge about sipping a cocktail or two! So why not a photo shoot too while we're at it?

I thought my casual summer outfit was a perfect fit for the location. The sun was showing off that day but despite the heat, I actually felt cool in this floral dress and white handbag from H&M, sandals from ZARA, and my favorite mirror eyewear from OH SUNNIES.

Could anything have made our time at Sardine any better? Why, the food, of course! Just check out the spread below.


Outfit details:
Dress and bag, H&M
Sandals, ZARA
Sunnies, OH SUNNIES

What do you think of this outfit? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

22 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress and gorgeous location! The food looks amazing! You look beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful Nicole))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun, spring dress and the cutout tote! Such a stunning combo.

    Shae @ Current Habits

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the way
    milashe4ka9596.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress looks pretty.

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like great minds think alike because I have the exact same dress but in white! I like the way you styled yours with those sandals! Very cute!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love your dress honey! ;)
    kissssssss
    Check it out my new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/must-jeans-a-vita-alta-camicia-nera/

    ReplyDelete
  8. u look awesome! :) i love your pics and your look! :)
    greetings! :)
    Vivi :)

    Vivienne Night Blog
    www.viviennenight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning floral dress, Nicole! Very pretty indeed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely floral dress. Love the colour palette!!
    Xxx
    Bee

    The Drama Queen Confesses /// Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit!!!
    http://tarragonain.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos! I love your dress and sunglasses! I can't believe you're dress is from H&M I'm going to have to try find it right away XD xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful dress. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow the dress looks so so pretty. perfect spring colors

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is amazing, love the flowers :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute look! I just love the dress and your white accessories!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! I love that floral dress!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete