TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Watsons' Beauty Box


For us ladies, having the best time during summer means getting our face, skin, and body all healthy and beautiful, the better to look in our cute summer dresses and sexy swimwear, right?

Well, I have awesome discoveries I want to share with you. I've discovered great beauty products exclusively available at Watsons. The great part about these products is that they're are not only as accessible as the nearest Watsons branch, they're also quite easy on the pocket, especially if you consider the wonders they do to get you summer beautiful!


Would you like a list of my top five favorite finds? Here goes!

1. Quick FX NO-SHINE MATTIFIER

Who wants to face people with a shiny, oily face? Get instant matte-looking skin with Quick FX No-Shine Mattifier! Use it throughout the day to smooth out pores and fine lines, absorb facial oil, and get smooth, matte skin!

2. Quick FX PIMPLE ERASER

Summer is the worst time to have those little breakouts! Zap pimples away in an instant with Quick FX Pimple Eraser! This product contains Salicylic Acid, which helps prevent and treat pimples, and Glycolic Acid, that evens out your skin tone! Enjoy smooth, even skin with Pimple Eraser!


3. PUREDERM CLEAN AND FRESH PEELING GEL

There's nothing that looks and feels better than healthy and refreshed skin! That's what you get with Purederm Clean and Fresh Peeling Gel! It contains apple, lemon, and orange extracts which deeply clean pores and gently exfoliate skin for a fresh and healthy look!


4. BEYOND CARE LOTION FRESH BLOOM

Step out under the sun with soft, bright-looking skin with the scent of fresh blooms! I use Beyond Care Lotion Fresh Bloom twice a day and I'm loving the results!


5. BODYXPERT SHAPE FIRMING LOTION

If you're just a few inches away from achieving that beach perfect body, then I've got the solution for you! Firm up your body in an instant with Bodyxpert Shape Firming Lotion! Just massage this all over especially around the arms, tummy and thigh area to help burn fats and contour the body!


Head on to the nearest Watsons and grab these items fast! They're guaranteed to make the rest of the summer amazing for you!



For more info about Watsons & their Beauty Box,
visit their WEBSITE,  or follow them on FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM. 

Have you tried any of these products yet

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

16 comments:

  1. This box is really full! Wow =), that's cool.
    Btw., very nice dress ;)

    I wish you fantastic Wednesday,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for articles on Beauty Salon in Abu Dhabi and I came across yours inspiring read. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of goodies! You look fantastic Nicole! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review! Thanks for the useful tips!!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your're such a lucky girl !
    Great products !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress, I really like the print! And these seem like nice products, sadly there is no Watsons store in the Netherlands (or in French Polynesia where I'm still residing ;-) ).

    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds a great beauty box! Beautiful dress, by the way! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love watsons! I always find myself spending more than my budget when I go to that store!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ganda niyo po Ate and ang gaganda ng products!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome products!! <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your Dress is soo cute

    Check out my new post on my blog
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about many styles, Tahiti, Rome, Beijing...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting! Never knew Watsons has beauty boxes :D

    ReplyDelete