TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Charles & Keith End-Of-Season Sale

Summer is officially over here in the Philippines! No more skin-bearing outfits, no more beach trips, and no more spontaneous getaways to look forward to. But if there's one thing I'm definitely excited about, it's those end-of-season sales! 

Imagine my delight finding out that Charles & Keith has got most of the shoes I've been lusting for going up to 50% OFF and some of them are even at as low as PHP999! Wow, what a steal, right?! I literally spent hours trying on different pairs of shoes until I found the perfect pair which I can't wait to wear in my future outfit posts! 

So, what better way to bid summer goodbye than by shopping your heart out! Head over to your nearest Charles & Keith store to find your favorite pairs at amazingly low prices! 

CHARLES & KEITH BRANCHES:
Trinoma
SM Megamall
Shangri-la Plaza
Rockwell
Greenbelt 5


What do you think of this post? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

8 comments:

  1. Love the shoes. What a beautiful store! You look great Nicole as always!! :) Shoes shopping is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I want them all! Cool shoes!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes all look lovely! I can't wait to see what pairs you picked up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes!!!!!! I wish we have same sizes so I could borrow yours. I love reading your blogs ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out the charles & keith autumn campaign 2015 collection. I find this season's design to be much better than the previous one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collection, I also have some great collection of Charles & Keith Shoes.

    ReplyDelete