TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Painting The Town Pink

I seldom wear pants on the blog, you could actually count the times I've done so with your fingers, and that's not by choice! I've said it before and I'd say it again, lucky are the ladies out there who are built to look great in jeans or pants of any kind and I am green with envy! That's 'cause I'm not blessed in that way and have struggled time and again to find pants that would look good on me!

And when the jeans god decides to give me a break, I jump and twirl and shake my shimmy and that's exactly what I did when I tried this cropped pants from UNIQLO. I immediately run the many looks I'd like to do with it on my head and this one with this dainty pink off shoulder top from VERANO PH was one of them. Oh and it's also one of the few times I succumbed to wearing "matchy matchy" bag and shoes, I could imagine Michael Kors wrinkling his nose and shaking his head. I'd say, blame it on the pants! I love it too much I have it in different colors!


Outfit details:
Top, VERANO
Pants, UNIQLO
Heels, STEVE MADDEN
Clutch, VALENTINO

What do you think of this outfit? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

23 comments:

  1. I love the sense of simplicity yet still being girly on this ootd. nice one nicole! :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are so so pretty.I think you look so great in the shoes and despite your saying you seldom wear pants for all those reasons,you look great in them.Your bag and shoes are to die for.Have a lovely weekend
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love hot pink accents!

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Wow, beautiful shoes ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love your sunglasses! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look nicole! You look amazing! Love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink looks lovely on you. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very stylish and rlrgant, Nicole!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marvellous look, dear!

    Have a great weekend :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. O My that purse ♥ i love it!


    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That off the shoulder top is so darling on you! Loving all the light neutrals here and the pop of pinks!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great outfit! I love the soft pink blouse paired with the bold heels and clutch.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute outfit! Pants look good on you! I'm glad you found a pair you like :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're blooming in this white and pink ensemble!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got to be kidding, do you really not find trousers that look good on you? You have an amazing figure! I'm a huge fan of wearing jeans but my leg proportions are a little "off" according to clothing brands haha so I really struggle too! You look great :) xxx
    Lucy @ La Lingua Italy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty outfit! I am so in love with your bag and shoes! Those color combo is my favorite!

    Have a great day and keep in touch!

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete