TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Review: Derma Sense for Acne Prone Skin


Summer is my favorite time of the year. I particularly love spending time at the beach, basking under the sun all day, and just frolicking in the deep blue sea. But summer is also the time when we need to take the most care of our skin.

I've been lucky enough to have fairly clear skin, most days that is. I say 'most days' because in the intense summer heat we've been having lately when we tend to sweat a lot, I noticed I've been experiencing these little breakouts on my back, and sometimes even on my face! When this happens, ordinary beauty soaps just don't do the trick. Good thing, Safeguard has come out with their latest innovation to address these problems. It's called DermaSense!

For as long as I can remember, I've always known Safeguard as a family anti-bacterial soap, a trusted brand for many generations. That's why when I was asked if I would be interested to try out Derma Sense and write a review, I accepted with no hesitation. It is after all dermatologically tested to fight acne-causing germs not only in the surface of the skin but deep down in the pores. And as I found out firsthand, you can actually feel that your skin is healthier, clearer, and more beautiful just by using it.

I love that it has a cleanser, bar, and body wash! I’ve been using the Acne-Prone Skin variant for the past two days, and guess what? No breakouts! Not even after a half day of shooting in the 40 degree heat we had the other day and in full make up to boot!

But hey, maybe it's too early to tell! So, I hope you watch out for my second blog post in about a week or so when I intend to share my full experience with Derma Sense! 
For now, I know it has so far worked for me. How about you? 
Wouldn't you like to try and find out if it works for you too?

For more information about Derma Sense, visit them on Facebook
or click HERE to go to their website.





What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

10 comments:

  1. Great review Nicole! lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really great brand

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these products! Thanks for the review Nicole!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. never knew safeguard had additional products already in their line!! :D

    Have a nice day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! Sounds great already! Excited about the final result, Nicole! Great review, dear!

      JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Delete
  5. Looks nice, ate!! I also suffer from oily skin especially when it's so hot :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must try this product! I have super sensitive skin and I break out badly when the weather gets too hot here in the Philippines :(

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know about those products, they sound great!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review :)

    Jade
    www.about-today.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this brand before, but they sound really nice! Your photos are great, and that sink is beautiful!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete