TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Review: Derma Sense for Acne Prone Skin (Two Weeks After)


If you've been following my latest posts, you must have seen my first review of the new Safeguard Derma Sense! This dermatologically tested product comes in two variants. There is the Derma Sense for Sensitive Skin and Derma Sense for Acne Prone skin. I've been using the latter for about two weeks now. I was curious about its promises to reduce mild to moderate acne by cleansing the skin deep into the pores and eliminating acne causing germs for healthier, glowing skin.

Though I don't exactly suffer from acne, the sudden changes in weather, the heat of the sun, and the constant mix of sweat and make-up has caused my skin to have mild breakouts. The great thing about Derma Sense is that it has a facial cleanser, bar soap, and face and body wash so you truly get total protection. Since I started using Derma Sense, which was about two weeks ago, I can honestly say that my skin looks clearer and healthier! No breakouts especially on my face and in the back area where we perspire the most. I also love how it makes my skin feel instantly fresh and clean without drying my skin like most anti-acne soaps do! It goes to show that Derma Sense isn't only for those who suffer from acne, but it also helps in maintaining clear and healthy skin!

Derma Sense is actually the best thing to have now that the rainy season has began. Getting caught in the rain is really one of the worst things for the skin because it brings with it lots of germs and toxins that can cause not just breakouts but skin irritation as well. Just the other day, I got caught in a sudden downpour and immediately took a refreshing shower using Derma Sense face and body wash. And since Safeguard has been a trusted name as a germicidal soap for many years, I always feel confident about the protection I get every time I use the product.

So for those of you who are having problems with acne or just simply want to keep your skin clear and clean from pimples, why not try Safeguard's Derma Sense just like I did and see the promising results yourself!




Want to know more about Derma Sense?

Then, watch this VIDEO.

12 comments:

  1. We don't have these into country yet! Sounds great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice post. You really had a long journey with acne.Good result. I also found some tips here to Acne Treatment Reviews
      Here is written how to get rid of acne and reviews. Really helpful.
      You'll reading my uncensored review, where I will inform you what I think about this acne treatment system. :
      >>> Acne Treatment Reviews <<<

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty, Nicole!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Nicole! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skin looks beautiful!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, as does your skin! I DO have acne prone skin so I'll have to check this out! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. You really had a long journey with acne.Good result. I also found some tips here: link Acne Treatment Reviews
    Here is written how to get rid of acne and reviews. Really helpful.
    You'll reading my uncensored review, where I will inform you what I think about this acne treatment system. : http://bestacnereviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. You really had a long journey with acne.Good result. I also found some tips here: link Acne Treatment Reviews
    Here is written how to get rid of acne and reviews. Really helpful.
    You'll reading my uncensored review, where I will inform you what I think about this acne treatment system. : Acne Treatment Reviews

    ReplyDelete