TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sophisticated in AX Paris

This post is the last of a three-part series on party dressing, which I'm doing just because it's June, traditionally the month of weddings and formal engagement parties and celebrations.

If you hadn't seen my two previous posts, just click HERE and HERE,

For the final look in the series, I thought I'd wear a  if it's elegance and sophistication you are looking for, you can't go wrong with this floor length number from AX PARIS.  I've long been toying with the idea of combining navy blue and gold. Personally, I feel that navy is the most elegant and sophisticated of all the blue shades, which I all happen to love. Dressing it up with gold accessories is just like putting icing on the cake!

I found the perfect opportunity to wear this exquisite color combination when this stunning blue dress arrived. I love its dark, rich color and its simple cut and delicate waist embellishment make it an understated yet classy choice for any special occasion where you need to be at your fabulous best.
Doesn't the dress look regal with gold trimmings?


Outfit details:
Dress, AX PARIS
Necklace, SFERA
Clutch, GEORGINE

Hair by Acel of PIANDRE SALON Promenade

What do you think of this outfit? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

Special thanks to: 
Yolanda Brito
Sheila Abesamis Recasata

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA


28 comments:

  1. WOW I am inlove with the dress the detailing looks amazing

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. The navy and gold combo is beautiful, you're looking very regal here :-)

    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I love your hair styled like this <3 Very regal indeed!!

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous dress! You look stunning! I like the color and necklace you paired with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant outfit! I love the dark navy dress with this bright statement necklace.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! That dress is stunning! I've been on a black and gold kick, but now I feel like I need to try navy and gold! You're right...navy is super elegant! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look superbly gorgeous, Nicole!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVEEEEE the dress!! It looks devine on you :))

    xx Sabrina | www.gypsytan.co

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look! You look very elegant. Those stairs are really neat.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dress dear! x

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful dress! And I love the gold with it, you've co-ordinated it so well. I would love to have a rummage through your wardrobe/steal all your clothes even though I'm pretty sure they'd be too small for me :) xxx
    Lucy @ La Lingua Italy

    ReplyDelete
  12. love how you styled the navy dress with gold statement accessories
    you're simply gorgeous
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful dress! It looks lovely on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love how you styled the navy dress with gold statement accessories
    you're simply gorgeous
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love how you styled the navy dress with gold statement accessories
    you're simply gorgeous
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very elegant with matching accessories, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, you look fantastic! Love this dress!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect photos, Im in love with your personality and your blog!! Keep going my little girl.

    Kisses from Slovakia.

    Môj BLOG /KLIK/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That dress is ridiculously gorgeous. I love the length and details! Also love the necklace you used.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. stunning dress! i love the color and the accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woow! I like your post so much. It is very cool :)
    Good blog.

    xoxo

    NEW POST CLICK
    GIVEAWAY CLICK
    Last 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This dress is dramatic and stunning…a real standout!! Love the necklace you chose for it as well! xo

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  23. That dress is so beautiful on you! I love the waist detail!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete