TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

500 Days of Summer

I've written time and again about being a fashion blogger based in a tropical country. It is a rather interesting if confusing 'anomaly' of sorts - this whole thing about season differences. While summer has long gone (since nearly a month ago) from these islands I call home, it is only just beginning in many other parts of the world.

Add to that the rather bipolar tendencies of the weather hereabouts - sunshiny in the morning and stormy on the brink of typhoon-ish in the afternoon towards the evening. And so, we've learnt to deal with it by carrying an extra set of clothing in the car just in case the weather forces an outfit change.

Which brings me to today's outfit featuring a blue and white outfit that's light and airy like the summer breeze. To add just a bit of elegance, I wore it with this lovely YSLChevron bag and gold stilettos from Charles and Keith - a current favorite.
It is after all always summer somewhere.


Outfit details:
Top and skirt, FOREVER 21
Bag, YSL
Earrings, necklace, and bracelet, THE PEACH BOX

What do you think of this outfit? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.
PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

25 comments:

  1. Very elegant look, the stripes make it a bit sporty which I like!
    XO,
    Izzy

    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress !! So elegant! I know how you feel with bipolar weather. You look amazing! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I love the bag and the dress!
    Love
    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are so stunning and inspirational, thank you for this takeback!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are bangin! What a gorgeous dress and chevron back. You are looking RIGHT!

    I'm blogging about similar things, check it out and let me know what you think: www.kellmenow.com

    XO K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty dress, you look lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! I love the nautical vibe going on :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bag is to die for!
    www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit.
    http://blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely dress.
    I love how color coordinated the accessories too

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully chic and elegant look! In love with your bag, gorgeous.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your stripes ! I don't want to talk about your MARVELOUS bag !! ;) xox http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It must be hard dealing with such weather conditions. I love your outfit :) The dress is great!
    Love Life Every Day
    everydaybeauty instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is beyond words, love the stripes and shape!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look .love how you styled it and your purse gorgeous.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so pretty in dress and I love your bag from YSL <3

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree that blue, white, and gold blend well with each other. Your outfit here is stunning; and your hair looks so fab! Would you mind if I say this is one of my top fave in your collection?

    Love Michelle of SCREAM of Silence

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the gold touches in this outfit. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look pretty and I love this all blue look !!

    sapphireziva.blogspot.com !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, you look gorgeous all year round! I'm loving your bag especially!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  21. so fabulous!!! that bag is to die for! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  22. so pretty!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete