TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Come Rain or Shine

In my last post, I spoke about the bipolar tendencies of the weather here in Manila and how it could be warm, bright and sunny one moment and cold, stormy, typhoon-ish the next, Well I found what I feel is the perfect outfit to survive these unceremonial weather changes.

It consists of this full look from FOREVER 21 that consists of a black leather jacket over a sleeveless knit top, floral skirt and black lace up booties. It's enough to keep me covered up during a sudden downpour, and when it gets too warm, it's as easy as simply taking off the jacket.


Outfit details: 
Top, FOREVER 21
Skirt, FOREVER 21
Boots, FOREVER 21
Leather jacket, FOREVER 21
Bag, DRESSIN

What do you think of this outfit?

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

23 comments:

  1. This girl is rocking ;)

    Happy weekend,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that is a good outfit for the bipolar weather! You always looks so effortlessly stylish! Love it.
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! Perfect for bipolar weather! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! The skirt is so cute :)

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! I love forver 21 they have amazing things!
    Love
    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is adorable! I could wear it anywhere! You look prettier in your new hair <3

    Love Michelle

    Scream of Silence

    ReplyDelete
  7. So edgy! I like this outfit. I do agree with you, weather here in Cagayan de oro is same as well. So outfits need to be weather proof ready. :D

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, you look fantastic my dear! great outfit :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I found that same skirt but I didn't know how to style it, but after seeing you, I regret it ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute outfit! I love your skirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this comfy chic look.
    Esp that leather jacket-- so chic!

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely post, figure goalsss!

    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that top so much nicole! will definitely go look for it at f21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful outfit! I love the boots!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your comment!
    I love your skirt, but the whole outfit looks amazing :)

    Beatriz ♥
    http://beatriz-pedrosa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute outfit, I especially love your leather jacket, it's so cool!
    XO,
    Izzy

    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like this super lovely skirt!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww lovely cute look!! 💕
    Should we follow each other? Let me know To follow You! Xx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look amazing and that outfit is really on point. I really like your top. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  21. rocking the jacket and boots!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete