TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, July 3, 2015

Piandre Salon: 28 Years of Making People More Beautiful

Long before I started going to Piandre Salon, I've always heard the name around the house and on family gatherings, from my mom and my aunts and titas, even my late grandma used to talk about it. It happens to be the go-to salon of most of the women in the family for anything from hairstyle and makeup, hair color and treatment, to nail care. Yes, it's been around for a while - 28 years to be exact with a long, long list of fiercely loyal clientele to boast of.

And it's easy to see why. The people at Piandre are highly skilled in providing hair and beauty services. You feel confident that you are in the care of experts and professionals. But more than that, the staff is highly trained in customer care as well. The moment you step into the salon you are welcomed and attended to and offered iced tea or coffee, and even cookies! They certainly know how to go the extra mile in making a customer feel relaxed and comfortable.

For the past month or so I've been frequenting two Piandre branches - I go to the Promenade, Greenhills branch to see Lina for hair color and treatment, and Acel for hairstyling, and the Timog Avenue branch in Quezon City to see Dory for my hair and makeup needs. I've also gone to their main branch at Bonifacio Global City when they introduced new hair treatments. I must say that I've always come out of the salon feeling thoroughly pampered, and certainly pleased and satisfied with the service I got. That's because all twelve branches in Metro Manila are run by the same family (as opposed to mere franchises), so you can be assured that you get the same brand of customer service and expertise whichever branch you go to. And for all those little extra things they provide that mean a lot to every customer, I'm surprised they don't charge exorbitant rates! You just feel you get value for your money.

Just the other day, I came in to see Lina to get a hair color change and treatment and I must say I'm so pleased with how my new color turned out. My old color was uneven and since I needed the roots done, we decided to fix the entire thing instead. As a result, my hair color now looks fresh and even and precise - just the way it should be. The shade I'm told is Golden Copper Brown by Lakme. 
And if my hair looks healthier these days, it's more likely because I've been getting the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque Treatment at least once or twice a month. I'm told it helps revitalize hair from the damaging effects of everyday styling and coloring. 

Thanks again Lina and Piandre Salon for the TLC! Till my next visit!






For more about Piandre Salon, follow them on:
or book an appointment with Lina of Piandre Salon at the Promenade, Greenhills at:

What do you think of my new hair color? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

35 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get really nervous to go into a new beauty salon for a hair style. I love going into an upscale salon with high standards like this one, because you know you're in good hands, and it helps ease your anxiety! You look beautiful!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair!! It is gorgeous!! The color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The salon looks really nice, your hair turned out lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hairdo! You look really pretty))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing hair color! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks beautiful! I love the soft curls.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They did a great job, your hair is so lovely! xxx
    Lucy @ La Lingua Italy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like an amazing place. Beautiful hair, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks amazing! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks beautiful! Looks like a fun experience.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved reading this review and your hair looks amazing!! The color and the volume are to die for and I'm loving your whole outfit. I love anything striped so I'm loving that skirt.

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous darling, your hair is goals!
    Have a great Monday gem!
    MUCH LOVE KAREN
    (STYLESMORGASBORD) [BLOGLOVIN])

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow , you look absolutely amazing , I love your hairstyle.!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really beautiful hair you just got!
    So amazing :)

    xoxo,
    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look lovely dear!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so nice and your outfit is so beautiful!

    http://pedisource.com 

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are so pretty !!!!!

    have an amazing day :)
    keep in touch :)
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can see why they are in business for so long! Your hair is 100% pure perfection! Gorgeous!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous pics

    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Vienna, Dubai, Tahiti...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have heard about this salon a couple of times however, though I really want to try them out, I worry that they could be quite pricey? :( Maybe someday, when I get extra bucks, I'll have my hair done with them :)

    Louise | www.louisechelleblog.com
    Added you in my reading list. Hope we can be blogger friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your hair! great post!

    Join my giveaway if you're US located!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/2015/07/july-2015-win-25-gift-card-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. They did a fab job on your hair, it looks so pretty and soft! And I'm in love with your skirt :-)

    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely, thanks for sharing! xo

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. It sounds like a really good place to go! I found all the successful businesses have one thing in common is making costumers happy. Great review! You are always so polished and pretty! :)

    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by today for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)
    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your hair is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome look!
    Have a nice week end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. your hair looks so voluminous!! Love it!

    Have a great week!
    Back to blogging at Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  29. I was looking for articles on Best Hair Salon in Dubai and I came across yours inspiring read. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I know this sounds crazy, but I drive almost 3 hours to get my hair done. When you find a salon that you love and stylists that you trust - it makes it worth the drive. Anyways, your hair came out fantastic, and the interior of the salon is so pretty!
    Thanks for sharing!
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs

    ReplyDelete
  31. hey...your hair color is so beautiful, i love your hair.and this Hair spa is also good.

    ReplyDelete