TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Little Shift

Today, on the blog, is the very first time I've ever featured a shift dress on my blog- or actually even worn one. 

I've always been drawn to dresses that have definition on the waist because I feel that they are the most flattering on me. But, this particular shift dress from Armani Exchange was love at first sight- or wear! 

I just love that it's so light, easy, and how it just hangs loose on my body, perfect for those extra hot days here in Manila! It's also a lot more comfortable to move in, the better to get me through those busy days of running around attending meetings and events.

To dress it up, I wore my favorite red pumps and a matching red Valentino clutch, and pearl accessories to keep the look cool yet feminine but still with that hint of elegance.


Outfit details:
Clutch, VALENTINO
Heels, FOREVER 21
Earrings, JELLYBEAN

What do you think of this post?


Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

18 comments:

  1. So chic and pretty as always
    Love this dress on you

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/colorful-with-dressgal.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great on you! Love that dress! You look beautiful Nicole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks great on you, both the color and shape. Great work))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress : the shape is great on you ;). Love the colors of the stripes and the red accessories. It's an italian outfit (Armani + Valentino !) xox http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the touches of red in this outfit. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look, i love the clutch, is perfect!
    kisses...


    Zapatos Rojos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning dress. *__*
    New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so beautiful, dear, wow! Your dress is very pretty and paired well with the red shoes. But that lovely face is the star of the show :) Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning here lovely, I love how you've paired the dress with pops of red, such a chic, gorgeous look! :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, I think this type of dress looks great on you as well (keep experimenting, that's half the fun of fashion, right?!)! I prefer loose dresses in summer myself, because of their breezy comfort :-)
    XO,
    Izzy
    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely, nice your look and style!
    kisses
    Duapara.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful dress my dear and love your combination with red color! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're marvellous darling! This dress is really gorgeous!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress looks so cute on you, Love the clutch too. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete