TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Earthy & Bold

Today on the blog I'm wearing a new color palette of mostly earth hues. It's not something I usually wear, I am definitely more partial to elegant blacks and silver and gold metallics as well as sophisticated, stark hues like maroons, deep blues, and dark purples. 

But word from Pantone, the world's color authority, is that fall 2015 will be dominated by luminous earthy shades once more and I thought why not?

"This season displays an umbrella of accord that weaves earthy neutrals with a range of bold color statements and patterns to reflect a landscape of hope, fun, fantasy and all things natural." -Pantone

So here's my take on this coming fall's earthy tones featuring this olive green off-shoulder romper from TOPSHOP, paired off with tan shoes and bag. I ditched a thick  tan belt (I was looking dangerously Peter Pan-ish) in favor of a slim gold belt and gold jewelry. 

Outfit details: 
Earrings & bracelet, THE PEACH BOX
Romper, TOPSHOP
Bag, COACH
Boots, FOREVER 21

What is your go-to palette?

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

If you like this look, HYPE it on LOOKBOOK.

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

26 comments:

  1. I love the color hue in this outfit
    Lookin' so pretty and chic

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!!! Love the color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous outfit my dear, you look really elegant :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those booties!! so chic!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the romper!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in earth tones and this romper is super pretty!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress. Earthy tones suit you.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! I really like the colour on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your romper, it's has amazing shade :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color of your romper is so chic!

    - Liz Lizo
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neutrals are my favourite! Love the dress :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the exact same playsuit, so comfy! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That playsuit is a stunner! You look gorgeous.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing in this color, Nicole! Love the booties as well <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit! The earthy tones really suit you & the cut of the dress is awesome! Off the shoulder pieces are the best!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  17. This new color looks great on you as well :-)
    And I think it's nice that you were able to incorporate your favorite type of accessories like the gold belt! So it's still very you!
    XO,
    Izzy
    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your romper! Great styling!

    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in LOVE with your khaki romper Nicole! <3

    The outfit is so on point!

    Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous outfit!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    This is such a pretty outfit and the colour really really suits you!! xx

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  22. This dress is super flattering on you Nicole! Love the colour and the cut!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete