TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

#IDoItTwiceAWeek

As a fashion and lifestyle blogger, it is my business to look my best at all times. That doesn't just mean wearing stylish clothes, putting on the right accessories, and having impeccable hair and makeup. It also means having the confidence to meet and mingle with people and not just during important events and special occasions. Indeed, nothing is more sexy and attractive than a woman oozing with self-confidence and I think the true test of confidence is being able to face anyone at the most unlikely places and when it is least expected and still be able to carry oneself with loads of poise and charm!

Of course, confidence does not come out of nowhere. It comes from within - an inner knowledge and self-awareness that radiates on the outside. Confidence also doesn't happen overnight. Like most good things, I know it requires hard work and developing good habits.


For instance, I love the confidence that comes from being clean, healthy, and smelling good. They come from healthful habits that have been instilled in us ever since we were kids - taking care of our skin and body. That's right! Sometimes, we forget how plain and simple good hygiene can do a lot to boost our confidence.
It's a great feeling when you feel clean, sexy, and confident!


I've learned that a couple of twice-a-week habits can bring rewards in the beauty and health department and boost one's confidence. One such habit I've been practicing for some time now is scrubbing and exfoliating. Doing it twice a week keeps my skin soft and supple and gives it a youthful glow. The best thing about having clean, healthy, great-looking skin is that you don't need lots of make up to look pretty, right? What's more is that it gives you the confidence to don clothes that show a bit of skin without worrying about imperfections! Now, what can be sexier than that?


I also like to clean my nails and put on a fresh coat of polish at least twice a week. With my super active lifestyle, my nail polish hardly ever stays in good condition for very long!  And I know what a big confidence clipper it is to have chipped nail polish on some important event! Yikes!


Finally, I use BETADINE® Feminine Wash twice a week. I was introduced to it several months ago as a medicated wash that provides excellent care for women's intimate area. It solves many common feminine issues including itchiness, discomfort, and odors. What's great about it is you don't even need to use it everyday. Just twice weekly is enough to keep you protected from germs and bacteria that can cause infection.



Using BETADINE® Feminine Wash has become a twice-a-week (or everyday during red days) habit for me and I love how it makes me feel clean, healthy, and confident! After all, "clean is the new sexy", right?


How about you? Get into the habit now and join the #SexyCleanRevolution!

Visit BETADINE® Feminine Wash's WEBSITE for more info. 





What do you think of this post? 

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

27 comments:

  1. Yes, i love how youre always so put-together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganda mo talaga, ate!!! And me rin I use that, my mom always buys the betadine femwash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photographs are exceptional! Thanks for sharing))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the pampering/hygiene tips!! :D thanks for sharing!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there just one type of betadine feminine wash?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!!
    Happy Friday :)

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great beauty regimen... I agree twice a week beauty habit is a must. Reading this post reminds me that I need to have my facial reserve... ^-^

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you...confidence is something we develop with time. Having a good beauty routine and taking care of our skin can help us be more confident. Great photographs...you are totally adorable...and your skin does have a wonderful heathy glow!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good hygiene is the sexiest trait for everyone!
    I totally love the pictures!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feeling clean is the best! I love how I feel after a shower, need to pick up my exfoliating game though! Haha. Love this post!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I've never heard of this before, but it sounds awesome! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ate, what cam do you use for blog/ig? I really like your photos! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betadine sounds good to me!! Thanks for sharing.
    Btw, u look beautiful as always. Xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like such a great product! Need to try it :) Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like an amazing product! Must try it!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You looks beautiful!! Lovely photos!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pictures! you look faboulus!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your blog and especially this post! You are seriously stupendous. I love how you get the fact that being fashion blogger and looking good is about more than just the clothing on your back. This realization will take you far, and I can't wait to watch where!

    XOXO
    http://www.kellmenow.com/blog/
    https://www.facebook.com/kellmenow?fref=ts
    https://instagram.com/kell_menow/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look Great and Gorgeous!.. You really have confidence in you!.. Stunning! :)


    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the confidence part!! :)

    Big Kiss from Portugal! :*

    http://kllau.com/

    ReplyDelete