TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, October 30, 2015

Irresistible

How much do I love maxi dresses? Let me count the ways!
I love them so much I could wear them all day, every day! Thankfully, gone are the days when maxi dresses were associated with parties and formal occasions. Today, it is totally acceptable to wear them on a lazy day out shopping, a casual lunch with the girls, or a simple dinner with the boyfriend.
I love their comfy vibe, but hey, it's the glammed up look that's got me head over heels!

This monochromatic print maxi I got from FASHSTORE MANILA is a study on how to rock those long hems without any danger of looking the least bit frumpy.

Let's start from the top!

The V-neckline is not only sexy as it shows a bit of skin, it also scores points for making me look taller and leaner! And that's one area every girl would benefit from. I love that the upper bodice is fit and snug especially around the waist, it's like having a built in skinny belt, I love it! And then the dress flows out from below the waist down to the hem to a comfortable ankle length, if that's not enough, how about the long, vertical prints that are perfect for making any body figure look elongated and slim!

To finish off, I chose to wear my new open toe heels from M&G just for extra height.


Outfit details: 
Dress, FASH STORE
Heels, M&G
Sunnies, OH SUNNIES
Bracelet, IMONO

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

19 comments:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous, but as always your accessories are amazing as well!

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! I always think v-necks are so flattering, and the vertical stripes make it even better.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks gorgeous on you! And I'm so glad that maxi dresses can be worn anytime too, I practically live in them! <3

    www.SHVETA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome dress - I really like the print!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is a stunner! You look gorgeous.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This maxi dress is amazing.....you look stunning babe!!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great love how you finished the look with red accessorises ! Made the look pop
    Keep in touch
    Sharvari
    http://www.mumbaitomelbourne.com/fashion-and-beauty-blog-posts/aztec-floral-prints-with-shopping-tips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great every day dress and I love the pops of dark red!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely incredible! I love this print on you- it is sexy, but classy and chic :) And the red lips and bag are just gorgeous

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love maxis and the print on this one is beautiful! Also love the red accessories with it! Fabbbb!!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete