TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Making The Maybelline NYFW Dream Happen


I always believe in sticking to things that work. As far as makeup goes, I've always had a close affinity with Maybelline. Ever since my mom felt I was old enough to start wearing makeup, I remember my first ever face powder was Maybelline's Clear Smooth powder. Since I've always had sensitive skin, I try not to experiment on different stuff. I mean if something works, why bother changing, right? So even until now, I still go to Maybelline for many of my makeup needs - from eyeliners to mascara to lippies and more recently, Maybelline's NYFW collection.


Whatever the occasion, Maybelline has always been a go-to product in helping me look my best. And so it seems only fitting that if I were to fulfill one of my life goals as a fashion and beauty blogger, that Maybelline should be a huge, huge part of it!


I'm finally a few steps closer to making my New York Fashion Week dream a reality thanks to Maybelline! But what exactly makes me the most deserving to be there with brand ambassador, Georgina Wilson, covering the most important fashion event?

It's really easy to say that I'm a hard-worker, I'm creative, I'm confident with my own style, and I'm knowledgeable when it comes to fashion and beauty. I know I am all these things. And I'm sure most of the other bloggers feel the same way about themselves, too. But what I feel sets me apart from everyone else is that I'm very passionate about everything that I do. I never go into anything half-heartedly. If I decide to do something, I put my whole heart and effort into it and leave no stone unturned to make things happen.

Ever since I started blogging, one of my main goals was to go to NYFW. Every time that time of the year comes, I just keep refreshing the feeds of my favorite fashion icons and international bloggers just to see their latest NYFW posts and I think to myself that one day, I'm going to be there, too! In fact, when I first got that email from Maybelline about the contest, the first thing I thought was, "This is it. This contest was made for me. This is my chance and I'm going to MAKE IT HAPPEN!" 

I really feel like with that kind of passion burning inside me, I can be whatever I want and have to be to make all my dreams a reality. That passion drives me to work ten times harder and push myself to be the best I can be. 

On a side note, I love Georgina! I love her style and her classy, elegant aura, and have always been in awe of her legendary beauty. What can I say, I'm a fan! It would be a cinch to cover NYFW with her. I just know we'd be instant BFFs and we'd have a blast together!

How about you? What are you willing to do to make all your dreams come true? Just a few tips from me? Just be yourself, know your strengths and use them to your advantage! Jump at every opportunity that comes your way because you'll never know what doors will open from them. And most importantly, work hard and never slack! Find ways to grow and evolve into the best you can be no matter what industry you are in! 

Just like what I'm trying to do with this chance Maybelline has given me! And hopefully, it will all pay off in the best way possible!


Get a chance to win a special Maybelline gift pack by simply reposting the photo below on Instagram with the hashtags #MaybellineNYFW and #MaybellineNYFWxNicole! Good luck!
(Congratulations to @chona_carreon for winning my last giveaway! Will be messaging you soon about your prize!)

For more info, visit Maybelline's WEBSITE.
Follow them on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.



What do you think of this post? 

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

26 comments:

  1. I love ur looks so much, you are beautiful!

    arcticraspberry.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love maybelline too! Been using it for years :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iba talaga pag Maybelline, Ganda Ms.Nicole😊😊😊
    hope to win this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://instagram.com/p/9gQUJDO9g9/ hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://instagram.com/p/9gQUJDO9g9/ hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I love their beauty range and trying to get my hands on Nude palette. It's forever sold out in my local Boots!
    Ana
    www.champagnegirlsabouttown.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely and your makeup is always so pretty :) I need to try more Maybelline products :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited for you and I love how passionate you are about this, you definitely deserve to go Nicole. That photo of you is absolutely gorgeous, by the way!

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybelline products are great! love them! great article!

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lip colour looks stunning on you. I need it in my life lol :)
    XoXo from South Africa

    www.girlcandress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. when I decide I really want something, I'm very determined to get it. You look wonderfu dear....Great make up choices and good luck with Maybelline contest. I that know some day you'll get where you want to be, you've that special something in you.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the contest ate! Hoping to win your giveaway too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super nice layout for the first pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this post!! love the dark lips!

    Sabrina | www.gypsytan.co

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love Maybelline products! That lip color is so pretty!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty!
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck girl, you deserve it!! I agree, never let an opportunity pass by and in whatever you do, always do you best!


    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  19. good luck dear!! i wish you all the best in making your nyfw dreams come true! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so beautiful! I like Maybelline products too- they are so affordable, yet such great quality :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great selection!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful photos, you look great with a bold lipstick!
    lunjasky.wordpress.com
    Lunjasky bloglovin

    ReplyDelete