TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

#HelloHoliday at the Cinderella Showroom

I'm so happy to be part of the CINDERELLA family.

They always make sure I have all I need to look my fabulous best. And that's important for a fashion and lifestyle blogger like myself! We always want access to the latest trends and the season's best looks, the better to share them with our readers and followers.

Now, that the holiday season is just a few weeks away, how lucky can a girl get to be given a private sneak peek at what's in store for holiday shoppers at CINDERELLA! I love that they have everything you need in one store - from party dresses to sportswear, formal stilettos to casual flats, and all the accessories you'll ever need! Apart from CINDERELLA's signature brands like Seventeen, Cinderella, and C Woman, they have the best partner brands as well like VERVE, SEMPLICE, KIMBEL, and GIBI.

Just take a look at some of my awesome selections!

A private viewing of Cinderella and their partner brands' latest Holiday collections!

VERVE
My dress selection from Verve

 KIMBEL
My bag selection from Kimbel

 SEMPLICE
My dress selection from Semplice
GIBI
My shoe selection from Gibi

Yummy treats and cute sign boards for photos from the event!

A round-up of the lovely pieces I got from the different partner brands of Cinderella!

Can't wait to show them off on my future OOTD posts. Watch out for them!

FOR MORE INFO, VISIT CINDERELLA'S WEBSITE.
Like and follow them on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM


Which look would you like to see first on an OOTD post? 

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

11 comments:

  1. I love what you picked from Verve, and the semplice one is gorgeous! Purely because it's so glamorous, I want to see the long black maxi first on an OOTD post :P

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dresses! I like the hats too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great event! <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cute pieces! that black dress with the sheer skirt- I LOVE!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so pretty!! How fun! You look amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, congratulations on the blog!
    If you can visit this blog:
    http://www.morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see all of these on you! You look so cute as you were shopping!! <3

    www.SHVETA.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They have a cute selection, can't wait to see your picks for your outfit shots!
    XO,
    Izzy
    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete