TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Casual Chic in Sky Castle Co.

Today on the blog, I am featuring trendy separates from one of my favorite local clothing brands, SKY CASTLE CO.

Culottes have been all the trend throughout the year. Unfortunately, it's quite a tricky thing to wear - especially since the styles that have come out fit a certain body type (not mine, sadly) so I had avoided it as much as I can. But culottes can actually be your all-weather buddy if you can find one with the right fit as it can elongate the body and make you look slimmer!
Thanks to SKYCASTLE CO. I finally found one that fit me just right and actually didn't hug the crotch area in the most unflattering way.  I love too that it's comfy to wear yet it maintains that chic vibe we all want.
I decided to pair it with SKYCASTLE CO.'s body hugging print top with a sexy peek-a-boo cutout just below the neckline. It keeps the silhouette clean and slim and the look smart and casual - just perfect for hopping from one event to the next!

Check out SKYCASTLE CO. at the Ramp Crossings Department Store in Glorietta and Trinoma
or follow them on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM.



Outfit details:
Top and culottes, SKY CASTLE CO. (Facebook and Instagram)
Bag, CHANEL

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

24 comments:

  1. They look lovely on you! I love the fit and the style :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, hot and trendy outfit

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! Love the whole outfit Nicole ! The bag and shoes add the right amount of extra color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love culottes! The black and white with the blue accents is great.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think they're good for me.. but they look great on you! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, but I still don't think I would get them to suit my body shape.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit! I love your heels! xx

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is amazing!! So perfect!

    xo Lauren
    www.earthtostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pop of blue!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing, as always! Love your top!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  11. those culottes are so fashionable!! :D love the way you styled them!

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect styling of those culottes! I love the pops of blue!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  13. That top and bag <3

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. You wear culottes like no other! So cute!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute heels, love the cobalt blue!

    You recently commented on one of my blog posts, you wrote, "such great photos and you really cute..." The post was about my daughter and featuring photos OF my daughter. What's the point of commenting if you aren't even going to read the post, or even really look at the photos?... Photos that were clearly of a little girl, and not me.


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Customized Jewelry With Anjolee

    ReplyDelete
  16. These culottes look so lovely on you! I like the pops of cobalt blue too

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous look, loving your bag and shoes so much.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally agree with you on culottes! I finally gave in and bought mine just recently also.
    Like how you styled yours Nicole! I also love the printed top.. <3

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete