TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, November 6, 2015

You're Making Me Blush

Today, on the blog, I'm featuring this gorgeous dress from CHOIES.

What I love about Choies is that they have such a wide range of styles for dresses that can pretty much cater to everyone's aesthetic. But since I like experimenting and trying different looks, I usually go for pieces that you can style in different ways. Just like this striking, bright red dress with a fitted sheer lace upper bodice and layered skater skirt - perfect for looking sexy this coming holiday season!

For a recent fashion show I attended (as seen on my Instagram), I wore it with plain black peeptoe heels and a black leather bucket bag. You can also wear it with a blazer, or sandals or even flats if you're going for something more relaxed and casual. 

But here, I decided to go for a dressier and more romantic look by wearing my favorite gold heels from Charles & Keith and a gold Chanel purse- perfect for a night out with that special someone!

If you're looking to score the right look for the coming holidays, click HERE to find out this and other best-selling dresses from CHOIES!


Outfit details:
Dress, CHOIES
Bag, CHANEL

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

23 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress Nicole!! You look lovely! The color looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous and I have to say I loved the look a lot with nude/gold accessories! Black is perfect for a little bit bolder and edgier and then this is so sweet and pretty!

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty combination of red and gold! You look like a doll!
    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bright cherry red is so beautiful against your skin tone! You are stunning!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cute red dress! The lace detailing is so romantic! :)

    Of course, the heels are perfectly chosen! And you look pretty! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress! It looks so pretty on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had a great experience with Choies. The gold looks so good with your red.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dress... I adore your shoes, too!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Featuring Alena… Purple Poncho Sweater

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your outfit ! xo
    Can we follow each other ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG | GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking gorgeous in that red dress Nicole!

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so so pretty forever, ate! Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so pretty, I love the color on you!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful red dress.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is darling! You look so pretty in red!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful dress! It's the perfect combo of cute and sexy :)

    www.girlcandress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning dress- I adore Choies! You look so beautiful in red :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous dress!! this is perfect for the holidays!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great look! Love it!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/

    ReplyDelete