TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, December 18, 2015

Favorite Scent: Flower In The Air by KENZO

As the mad rush for the holidays comes to a peak this week, allow me to start with this post a series on my favorite gifts, the better to give ideas to those who haven't quite completed their Christmas Wish List yet.

I start with my favorite scent - FLOWER IN THE AIR by KENZO!
I know this scent is not new, it's actually been around for a while but I love the scent and I was happy to get a new bottle again this year!

I love, love, love the fruity scent, it's so girly and feminine and flirty! Yet, it's not too overpowering -it's just an easy and carefree scent I love to wear all day and even through the night!

And the bottle is so pretty, every girl would love it atop her boudoir dressing table! I know I do!

FLOWER IN THE AIR by KENZO is available at RUSTAN'SDEPARTMENT STORE in three sizes:
30ml (P3,250), 50ml (P4,900), and 100ml (P6,550).


What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

Photos by NICCO RECASATA

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!!! You look amazingreat Nicole!! Sounds like a great perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are so stunning and inspirational, thank you for this takeback!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous photos, the shade of magenta looks so pretty against the pristine white!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing photos! Love the entire post!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post.
    www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are gorgeous darling! I love the shape and the design of that perfume, so pretty!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous is this?! Love all the rose petals :)

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got really close to the screen and sniffed really alot and still could not smell it :)P But I certainly enjoyed these amazing images. Bed shots are so intimate to begin with and you add in those sexy bare shoulders and gorgeous legs and it ends up being wonderfully sensual. Enjoyed these so much, dear, brought me fantastic pleasure tonight! Thank you for sharing :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow damn fab pics
    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Rio, Amsterdam, Bangkok...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grabe!!!! Love these photos, Nicole!! You look elegant as usual. I love that scent too!

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have to say i like this parfum very much. the photos with flowers and everything matched in colors are top.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninpiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the shots! You look stunning!!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful pictures, I love Kenzo!
    Have a lovely Christmas :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  14. A love the bottle is super cute and fancy , love it!

    PURE FRECKLES

    ReplyDelete
  15. aahh romantic and sultry!! :D awesome!

    Happy Holidays!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, all of the photos in this post are so crisp bright and lovely! This looks like it's out of a magazine. Fantastic! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful and perfect photography, love it!!x

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post. x

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the concept for this shoot, such beautiful photographs. My mum got a bottle of this for Christmas but she's keeping it well guarded - I'm desperate to try it though! x

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete