TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

See What Others Can't See with the ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser 5.0

As a blogger, it is important for me to document my daily life of fashion, beauty, travels, and events and posting them on my different social media platforms. Well, you know what they say these days, "If it's not on Instagram, it didn't happen."
So essentially a big MUST for me is to have a camera that takes clear, quality images. A camera that is good under any circumtance and can adjust to any environment. At first of course, I would think of an SLR or a point & shoot camera but honestly, don't you just hate the idea of bringing around a big and bulky gadget around with you everywhere you go? What if I told you that there's a new, slim, and lightweight SMARTPHONE that has pretty much all you need in taking quality photos? I'm talking about the new ASUS ZENFONE 2 LASER 5.0!
Last week, at Asus' official launch of the phone, I was able to put my new gadget to the test through a little photo walk they organized around Intramurous!
That day the weather was quite bipolar switching to sunny, cloudy, and a little rain pour. I was worried I won't be able to get the shots that I wanted since I wasn't super familiar with the phone's camera adjustments yet. But when I got there, it was so easy for me to get the hang of it since the phone had lots of presets that can suit any environment.
But aside from taking great quality images with the phone's 8MP rear camera and selfies with the 5PM front camera, here are more about the phone's awesome features:
-Beautifully crafted with ultra-thin edges (Thinnest: 3.5mm)
-70% screen-to-body ratio
-2070 mAh Li-Polymer battery
-Light speed shots with laser auto-focus
-Tame the brightness with Backlight (Super HDR) Mode
-Unrivaled Low-Light Mode
-Simpler, smarter, and more personalized ZenUI Experience

So, here are the amazing photos I took that day! I'll let the photos do the talking and see for yourselves how good the camera quality of the Asus Zenphone 2 Laser 5.0 is!

Before heading to Intramuros for the photo walk, the Asus team along with the bloggers and influencers present that day met up for lunch at the New World Hotel for the official launch and a quick briefing before the photo walk.
 I love how my new Zenfone 2 Laser 5.0 matches my new Asus powerbank! ;)
These 3 selfies were taken against the sun yet my face is still bright, clear, and shadow free! And, if you'd look at the background, it did not clip or wash out and you can still clearly see the sky, flowers and trees!
Shot under broad daylight!
Taken with direct sunlight in front of me. The photo did not wash out nor clip! 
Taken under cloudy conditions yet the photo is still bright and vibrant when you use HDR mode or the Low-light presetting. 

Get your very own ASUS ZENFONE 2 LASER 5.0 at a SRP of PHP7,295.00

For more info, visit ASUS' WEBSITE
Like and follow them on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, and INSTAGRAM

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

14 comments:

  1. Proud asus user din po ako ate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTY PHOTO!
    #daianastories-visit my blog
    https://daianastories.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how phone cameras just keep getting better and better. You look gorgeous Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos dear! You look so pretty :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos! Been thinking about changing my phone to something that won't kill my wallet. Might consider getting a Zenphone then! :)

    Cheers!

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ow,w this phone takes incredible photos! they look like they were taken with a camera. nice!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new phone takes amazing photos! Thanks for sharing!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete