TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Feeling Like a Señorita in SFERA

Celebrating the New Year to me always means fireworks, toasting to good wine, and gathering around the dinner table with my dearest family and closest friends for Media Noche. 

So, I always love dressing up the part and making sure I'm all glammed up for the biggest celebration of the year! And to welcome 2016, I chose this sparkly and glittery top and richly printed skirt from SFERA. It just screams happy and glamorous to me which I think is the best way to kick-off the new year! 

Paired with my favorite furry bag, gold shoes and accessories, I'm definitely all set to party the night away! 

Outfit details:
Top and skirt, SFERA

What do you think of this outfit?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA




13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit!! Love the colors! You look beautiful Nicole !! That Christmas tree, I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year!!! You're so gorgeous forever, ate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous and glamorous! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your clutch, Nicole! <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty skirt and gorgeous, sexy legs, dear!! Kisses and Happy 2016

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the furry bag and the print of your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous and I love your off the shoulder! Sexy yet family appropriate :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete