TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Chic in Black & White

Most people like to sport monochromatic outfits to stay low-key and blend in.
But I love black and white, and even in casual wear, I know you can shine and make heads turn anytime you want to with just the right pieces put together.

Today's outfit starts with this black vest from BERSHKA, which I love because the fabric is perfect to make the tailoring stand out but not in the stiff kind of way. This one falls softly below the lower hip and clings just right!
I thought it'd look good with my favorite black skinny jeans from TOPSHOP. I hadn't worn pants here for a while since, like I've lamented many times before, it's rare for me to find jeans that fit my body type just right. And I love this one because it feels like second skin and is as comfortable as can be.
The striped top from LOLADAISIES is a favorite and one I love to wear and around which I've created many a casual ensemble.
And, yes, I adore my new white tote from ANNE KLEIN. It's just the right size for me to bring along on events where I carry a multitude of little things.
ANNE KLEIN is available in RUSTANS in Shangri-La Plaza and Makati.

So, who says you can't look dazzling and fab in black and white?


Outfit details: 
Sunnies, RAYBAN
Vest, BERSHKA
Jeans, TOPSHOP
Earrings, CHANEL
Watch, TOMATO TIME

What do you think of this outfit?

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

18 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Really love these photos

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this look Nicole!! So chic! You look amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look so sassy and chic~~ awesome outfit!
    Looking beautiful as always. Xo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag is fantastic and your legs are so gorgeous and sexy in those jeans. Almost like tights :) Lovely lady! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice post ! Keep working dear ! I wish all the best for you !
    ps If you want to follow each other just follow me and let me know i will do the same asap !

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look. Stunning
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love your outfit ! xo
    Can we follow each other ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG | GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look incredible, girlie! Your hair, makeup and outfit are all on point; thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. rocking the black and white!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful. Love this outfit dear (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit!

    http://tiateilli.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are thoroughly owning the mono there ����

    ReplyDelete
  13. the perfect spring look!
    www.kmeetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete