TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Piandre Salon: Getting the Most Out of Your Keratin Complex SmoothingTherapy

In August of last year, I shared on the blog the wonderful effects on my hair of the Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatment I got at PIANDRE SALON (CLICK HERE).  I was initially told the effects would last up to three months. But nearly five months since then, I'm still very much happy with how my hair has turned out. It still looks shiny and frizz-free despite all the styling and coloring I subject it to. 

The best part is that it's virtually maintenance-free. Just yesterday, I went in for just my second conditioning treatment since my visit in August. 

I'm talking about the Vanilla Bean Infusion Therapy by Keratin Complex, an intensive, aromatherapy conditioning treatment packed with special vitamins and nutrients to help restore moisture and shine. The treatment takes no more than an hour. After shampoo, Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner is applied to small sections of the hair, and distributed evenly. Then, simply leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Style as usual and the results are amazing!  And I love, love, love how great my hair smells after treatment!

On a daily basis, I use the Keratin Complex Color Care shampoo and conditioner, which are also available at Piandre! They've certainly helped keep my hair looking like I go to the salon every day.

And yes, my boyfriend says my hair smells amazing!

If you guys want the same Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatment or want to try the Vanilla Bean Infusion Therapy, visit Piandre Salon in Greenhills Promenade
or check HERE for the branch nearest you!

For more information about this treatment and other services, visit PIANDRE SALON's WEBSITE
Or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram 

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

10 comments:

  1. My colleague has tried the Keratin Therapy and she love the result. The Vanilla Bean Infusion is something new to my ears. I think that is a must try. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair certainly looks amazing, Nicole!!! I'm definitely going to try this. Also, I sent you a quick e-mail a few days ago. Let me know if you've read it!

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fantastic products!! Lovely reviews!!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hair :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks amazing !! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a hair? I love it so much. You look so pretty with that style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nicole, I sent you the interview questions via e-mail already. Thanks!

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey that's amazing, these pics looks cool!

    Alice Cerea,
    Alice Cerea blogger

    ReplyDelete