TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Monday, February 15, 2016

All Laced Up

Today's casual look on the blog features the lace up top that has been on trend since fall of last year and still continues to be popular as we prepare for spring this year. This one from FOREVER 21 is of the less revealing variety. I thought I'd keep the vibe by pairing it with this white shorts from COTTON ON with the same lace up feature on both sides.

What I love about this trend is that it manages to make any basic look a lot more interesting and sexy. I opted for all black accessories and my new favorite lipstick, Divine Wine by MAYBELLINE, with my top and shorts to edge up my look even more. 

Perfect for an afternoon with friends or even a casual work event! 




Outfit details:
Shorts, COTTON ON

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow you look amazing I love the lace up top

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS. I realllllyyyyyy want a lace up top and your lipstick colour is gorgeous!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The laces are a very sexy touch and your legs are so beautiful and exciting! lovely lady :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful top, I love lace up tops! I liked the shoes as well, and with the shorts, a beautiful outfit! You look really amazing!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The entire outfit looks amazing! I really want to get this top. So cute!

    Nati
    www.littlemissnati.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look very beautiful! The lace suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a beautiful girl! Awesome outfit!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete