TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Keeping it Casual but Elegant with My Daniel Wellington Watch

I love DANIEL WELLINGTON watches. They're a class all their own and I love the challenge of mixing and matching them with my outfits. They're among the most instantly recognizable timepieces in the world - classic and elegant and definitely, a must have for any well-meaning fashionista worth her stilettos. 

Today on the blog, I'm sporting the GRACE LONDON 36mm, with its navy blue and burgundy NATO nylon strap lending a casual resonance to this classy timepiece.
It goes so well with my outfit consisting of this crisscross lace up top from TOPSHOP, plaid skirt from H&M, and white platform sandals from ROCK & ROSE.
To add more elegance to the outfit, i threw in this deep blue YSL bag.
But wait, do I smell spring coming?

But first, celebrate Valentine's Day in this month of the hearts with the love of your life and present him or her a classic timepiece he or she will fall in love with for sure. It comes with beautiful wrapping and free delivery. Just visit DANIEL WELLINGTON's website and order the perfect Valentine's gift! 


Outfit details:
Top, TOPSHOP
Skirt, H&M
Sandals, ROCK & ROSE
Bag, YSL

What do you think of this outfit?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

20 comments:

  1. That skirt is so lovely, dear, and your legs are beautiful! Very cool top and bag too. Miss you on the blog. xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! Your outfit looks fab... Thanks for inspiring me always!

    XX Michelle
    The Scream of Silence

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wear watches and my husband just uses big tech ones, so I don't think I´ll get hime one for Valentines Day.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post=)
    f4f via gfc, g+ and Instagram?
    have a nice saturday.
    xoxo

    http://freaky-like-gnui.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit and love that bag Nicole ! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look. You are right, those watches are great and timeless pieces.
    Ivona from www.thesmokedetector.net
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bag and the skirt is so cute! :)

    http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is gorgeous, love the bag you look stunning.
    http://artadorned.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit Nicole! The plaid reminds me so much of Cher from Clueless.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful outfit! You look fantastic Nicole (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I reminisce the Mean Girls fashion in this pretty outfit.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so beautiful, Nicole! I adore the whole look, that YSL is gorgeous in this navy color! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photos! That skirt is so cute :) I love how it matches the watch!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh gosh, i love your bag!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful watch! It looks so perfect with your outfit! Your skirt is just fantastic!

    Rebecca http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  16. girl, you look very pretty! I love your DW selection too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that skirt is everything. Love it!!!!!
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This skirt with that stop is just so so so cute!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete