TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

White Luminous Gold by Michael Kors

Perfume is every woman's best friend! A good fragrance just like a nice piece of jewelry or a dream outfit, can truly give a woman the confidence she needs to shine! I'm one of those who get giddy with excitement when trying a new fragrance for the first time especially if it's a gift.
And so, I was truly overjoyed to have gotten first dibs on the new White Luminous Gold Eau de Parfum from the Gold Fragrance Collection of Michael Kors.

"When a woman wakes up feeling powerful, she puts on white gold," says Michael.

Indeed, I feel a sense of power when I am elegant and sensuous, when I'm being mysterious and independent. It's like you can walk into a room and just take charge.
That's the essence of White Luminous Gold - intoxicating, rich, indulgent - it feels luxurious and glamorous on the skin especially when you first spray it on.

Its top notes of pear, middle notes of jasmine, and base notes of amber make for a shiny, sultry scent - powerful, attention grabbing! 

Michael Kors' Gold Fragrance Collection also includes the 24K Brilliant Gold and the Rose Radiant Gold!


For more details, visit MICHAEL KORS' WEBSITE
Like and follow Michael Kors on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA


19 comments:

  1. Hm po is the perfume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous picture Nicole!! You look gorgeous!!!!! :) sounds likea great perfumw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sensual and elegant, dear, exciting and lovely. Wow!!! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is all 3 kinds available in rustans?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! I really want to see how that perfume smells! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly beautiful in the photos...
    I am curios of the smell of this perfume.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this scent!
    πŸ’‹πŸ’Ž www.MARINASAYS.com πŸ¦„πŸ’‹

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear! Your blog is fantastic!

    Maybe we could follow each other? If you'd like it please follow me on the both of my blogs :

    NEW POST ---> http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/winter-school-outfits.html
    NEW POST ---> http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/16th-episode-got-me-like.html

    And let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful photos, girlie! I love your necklace and dress! I've never tried any of Michael Kors' fragrances before, I'll have to check them out, thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful and these pictures are really fabulous! I like perfumes very much and this one seems to be really good - and if it gives some confidence to a woman, even better! Gold is good! :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your post! Thanks for sharing! Come and check out my blog! I would love if you could support and follow my blog, I'll return the support & follow! :)
    xx Mai

    http://ohiamiht.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay...those photos are just amzing!!!
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The photos are so inviting ..^^ love your jewelry, and i do agree that a good fragrance can complete your total outfit like a jewelry ..^^


    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete