TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Here Comes The Summer

Hereabouts in Manila where I am based, people are bracing for a super hot and dry summer season. The weather people are already warning the citizenry about how temperatures can go as high as 40 degrees centigrade between April and May.
YIKES!

So, this is probably the most covered up I'll be for the rest of the season, because I plan on embracing the casual look this summer. Well, except for events when you need to be dressed up but even then, the dresses lined up are more of the light and airy variety so watch out for those. The rest of the time, I hope to find myself near the water.

Today, though, I'm wearing a simple ensemble in denim and browns. I wanted to work around this cute brown top from PROMOD so I decided to pair it with this dark denim skirt from FACTORIE.  I also kept my shoes and bag in the same color palette, which is actually one of my all-time favorites!

In the meantime, keep yourselves hydrated, folks! Drink lots of water (at least three liters a day!) and wear lots of sunscreen! For your precious tresses, embrace the beach waves trend or the effortless volume trend instead of styling with heat! Better yet, wear a hat like this one from PARFOIS when you step outdoors, the better to shield your face too from those meaner than mean UV rays!



Outfit details: 
Shirt, PROMOD
Hat, PARFIOS
Skirt, FACTORIE

Shoes, STRADIVARIUS

What do you think of this outfit?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!


PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

13 comments:

  1. Very cute shirt and hat and such gorgeous legs, dear!! You are so lovely. Keep cool :) Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your t-shirt with that skirt!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh pretty outfit, place and pictures! Loving that skirt! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is just starting to get a little warmer around here, and I cant wait for it to be warm enough to wear skirts again.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look dear! Love the combo!
    Hugs, Pisa
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look AMAZING! I love everything about your outfit!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is extremely hot in Bangkok right now! You look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can totally understand about summer heat because in Delhi it gets extremely hot too! Love the top very cute look!
    Thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super summer perfect outfit girl! Thanks for your wonderful comment on Qing's Style Please always keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle Instagram and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna be back in manila...missing the warm weather. its still so cold in nyc. love the ootd. you styled it so well.

    xoox,
    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete