TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, April 1, 2016

On A Hot Summer Night

I have often said how I try to be as versatile as I can when it comes to fashion choices. It makes much sense, after all, we wear more than one hat - multiple hats for some, in fact - and yes, there's an appropriate look that goes with each one.
While I love wearing shorts and cotton tees and skinny jeans and sneakers when the place or event calls for it, I must say I am happiest when I have to glam up for an evening party, dressy occasion, or date with my special someone.

So, if you must know, I was thoroughly in my elements donning this bright burgundy dress from TOBI - one of my favorite fashion brands that I've had the pleasure of working with since 2014. I love that they have a wide selection of apparel to choose from - from stylish classics to the trendiest designs. But, most of all, I love that their clothes are of such outstanding quality and workmanship, you can shop all you want and not feel the least bit guilty because you know you're getting value for money!
I particularly love their selection of party dresses because they have the latest designs and have one that fits every type of event.

This wine-colored SAVE THE DATE skater dress (it's also available in BLACK) is just perfect for going out on a hot summer night whether you intend to party with friends at a posh club or have a romantic, fancy dinner with the man in your life.
It's sexy and stylish and you are certain to turn heads anywhere you go - and I mean that in the most flattering sense!


For more, visit TOBI's Website or follow them on

Do you like how I styled this outfit?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

16 comments:

  1. Nicole, this is SO different but so, so amazing. It's so elegant and stylish and sophisticated!!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so glamorous! I love this dress on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this colour looks great on you!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is the perfect color for your gorgeous hair and pretty skin. So lovely! Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful dress! I don't think I could pull it off, it would be a bit too revealing for me, but it looks absolutely stunning on you!
    Beaumiroir

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow girl you look so beautiful! I love your dress very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very beautiful! Love the color of the dress and the fabulous heels!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is gorgeous and so r u!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNING! You look gorgeous in that dress!!

    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a gorgeous dress! You look marvelous! Love how it looks on you!

    ReplyDelete