TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, March 11, 2016

Summer Ready Hair by Piandre Salon

With summer just around the corner, what better way to welcome the new season than with a lighter hair color! So, of course, whenever I am in need of some pampering especially for my hair, I always go to a trusted salon, one that's been taking care of all my beauty needs for the past year and the go-to salon of many of the women in my family for decades.
With something as important as hair care and treatment, you'd want to trust only the experts. I know I do!
I go only to PIANDRE SALON.
If you live in Metro Manila or Cebu and want to try their services, I'm sure you'll find a branch near you.
The branch I frequent is the one in Promenade, Greenhills.

As far as hair color goes, I've tried a number of products that worked well for me in the past. But with all the styling abuse my hair gets, I pretty much wanted something that can rejuvenate my hair but still give me the results I want. For this, my hairstylist for the day, Robbie, recommended LAKME COLLAGE CLAIR 1 +2, a superblonding permanent hair color that provides up to four to fives times lighter shade without the need for bleaching. It's virtually ammonia-free, so your hair looks shiny and healthy minus the foul odor associated with most hair colors. What's more, LAKME has Ceramide Complex that helps repair hair fiber. 

After examining my hair color, Robbie said that Superblonding Gold Chestnut Blond would work wonders. To be honest, I was a little skeptical because it looked a little too light for what I had in mind but I left my hair's fate in the hands of the expert and let him work his magic!

The result is a light golden color and I love it - and my hair looks shiny and vibrant like never before! The great thing about LAKME is that the hair color lasts longer and does not fade as much, so you only need to come in to retouch your roots. That's perfect for me as it gives my hair more time to recover and get back to its natural healthy glow! 

For now, my hair is all set for summer! 
Thank you, Robbie and thank you, PIANDRE SALON, for doing me good once again!




For more about Piandre Salon, follow them on:
or book an appointment with Ms. Lina or Sir Robbie of Piandre Salon at the Promenade, Greenhills at: (02)451-1233 or (0999)783-0784

What do you think of my new hair color? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

12 comments:

  1. looks great!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out so beautifully , dear! Such a lovely lady :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. hindi n po kayo nagbleach ng hair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty with that hair color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, love the new hair colour!! xx
    www.jboomsroom.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful hair! You looks so pretty!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually really like this colour on you! Hope you do too!!!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great! :)
    http://hairandvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your post, great content! Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!! Have a great weekend!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, you look gorgeous! I don't know how you looked before because I'm new here ;) but all I can say is that this ligt golden shade really suits you! They did a great job at that salon!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete