TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Monday, April 18, 2016

GUESS: My Denim World

Few other brands know jeans better than GUESS does. 
For most of us the brand name has become synonymous to great looking, quality denim jeans.

I, for one, have often lamented here about always having trouble finding a pair that fits perfectly and when all else fails, I turn to GUESS, and I always come out triumphant! They've mastered the art of making jeans and since they are known to be the experts on curvy women, can you blame my bias?

Here I sport their Low-rise Power Skinny Jeans in Reller Wash, a mini miracle of sorts since I have not known any other low-rise that actually fit well or looked this good on me. I paired it with their sleeveless tie front top in two-tone blue plaid and threw in their super cute quilted denim backpack for this semi-full look from GUESS.


Outfit details: 

What do you think of this look?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA


22 comments:

  1. Your top is so sweet and you look fantastic in those jeans! They show off your wonderful legs so well. And that last shot is amazing, so sexy and wow ;)

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those low-rise jeans are wonderful. I love your outfit, so class and casual! Full of denim and so much coolness haha <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have styled this outfit. You look really pretty!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have ever worn Guess jeans. I mostly turn to H&M, they fit me well, even though they don't last that long.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  6. These jeans do look really good! I feel like low-rise jeans usually look terrible on me, so many I should try them.
    Beaumiroir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look beyond gorgeous. Love ur outfit.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! Well matched! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this!! it's like a girl next door style!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been obsessed with the denim pieces lately! You look gorgeous and chic my love!

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the outfit match so well! love the looks
    have a great weekend
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl love your outfit. Its very casual and girly :)
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm obsessed with that backpack!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post. I like your blog!

    Uniq - new brand with unique spirit
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/04/uniq.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect style! These GUESS jeans look amazing on you! Love GUESS!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so cute!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete