TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Picture Perfect in TOBI

On a recent trip to Hongkong and Macau, we caught the tail-end of winter and the beginning of spring. It's the best time to travel there because it's no longer freezing cold but still cool enough to make for a perfect escape from the summer heat in Manila.

It's also the perfect time to wear this lightly layered outfit featuring this trendy dress from TOBI. I love that you can button it up all the way at the front or choose to leave undone and wear a lacy tank beneath, which I did here. I thought it would look great with dark stockings and my favorite lace up boots! It made for a smart and chic look while walking the fancy streets of Macau, a modern, pulsating entertainment hub. One of the most exciting places I've visited. But on this Wednesday afternoon the streets are quiet and picturesque with cobbled sidewalks and iconic hotel buildings and structures, much like Las Vegas. My favorites, of course, include the Venetian, Studio City, and nearly completed replica of the Eiffel Tower fronting The Parisian along Macau's famed Cotai Strip. Beyond the serene walls though, the city throbs and pulsates like no other. Now that's another story. For now, don't you just love this outfit? I do! I just love being a Tobi Girl!


Outfit details:
Dress, TOBI

Check out more of TOBI's different designs:

What do you think of this look?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!


15 comments:

  1. So amazing photos :) This dress is divine!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute look!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lovely in that dress, dear. Pretty in color and style. Wearing it open is fun and teasing, a great choice. And SO wonderful to see those beautiful legs in tights!!! I would love to see them closer and without shoes, but even these shots were enough to bring me amazing pleasure ;) Gorgeous!! Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, Nicole! Very chic <3 I miss Macau a lot.

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will snow again in Germany this week, so I fear winter isn't over yet for us over here.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great !
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl.. you look so cute, I seriously love your red dress.... its super pretty :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely place! I love your outfit too!

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear, I think this color of the dress suits you so well, perfection.

    Lera's Affordable Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfit! and of course the pics is so beautiful
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  11. BURGUNDY LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU.
    new post
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete