TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Giving You The Cold Shoulder

Who's happy to give you the cold shoulder?
Me, of course! It's my favorite fashion trend this season and with the looks of it, those shoulder baring tops and dresses will continue to be the toast here, there, and everywhere, well beyond spring and even through summer and into the fall! At least that's what I hope.

I so love it! You know I've always had a thing for off-the-shoulder pieces, and this updated version has certainly made me a hoarder of sorts. From tops to dresses to gowns, I want them all! They're sexy in a subtle kind of way plus there are many, many ways to rock the look - from casual to dressy ensembles, you're sure to look your chic-est.

This cocktail number certainly took my breath away. The style, the fit, the material, and the workmanship are topnotch. I love the way it hugs the body yet it maintains that classy and elegant vibe to which I've always been drawn. 
A most happy find, for sure!

Outfit details:
Dress, ZALORA

What do you think of this look?

Like or follow me on:



I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and very fancy! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! This dress looks great on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is divine! You look so adorable!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool look! You have beautiful shoulders and gorgeous, sexy legs and feet! Wow!

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. glamourous, elegant and always so in style!! :D

    Have a great week ahead!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoes and bag! So pretty!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking chic as usual. I really like this trend too. Perfect for the intense Philippine heat!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous as always!! Love the dress and bag!

    ReplyDelete