TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Vibrant & Bold in Creamy Mattes by Maybelline

I love experimenting with new lipstick brands and trying out new shades to mix-up my look once in awhile. That's why I was so pleased when I received a special package from MAYBELLINE consisting of their top three best-selling lipstick shades from their Creamy Mattes line- the Mesmerizing Magenta, Siren In Scarlet, & Vibrant Violet!

What I love about the Creamy Mattes, is the soft and moisturizing feeling I get upon applying the first coat! It doesn't feel dry or rough unlike other matte lipsticks I've tried yet it still delivers that full bold color that completely coats my lips and amazingly, lasts for hours! 

For only PHP499.00 each, try out 10 different shades of the Creamy Mattes, all vibrant and bold in color, and find the perfect one for every look! 

Personally, I feel the sexiest when wearing the Siren In Scarlet! When I'm feeling adventurous and edgy, I put on Vibrant Violet! And when I'm feeling girly, I love wearing the Mesmerizing Magenta! 

I also love wearing Touch of Spice because it's understated and goes with most everything in my wardrobe! Divine Wine is also perfect for night outs around town! 

MESMERIZING MAGENTA

SIREN IN SCARLET

VIBRANT VIOLET


For more, visit Maybelline's WEBSITE
Like and follow them on FacebookTwitter, & Instagram

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

18 comments:

  1. Well written post, worth reading. All the pictures are fab!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these vibrant colours are so amazing on you!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shades! it suits u well
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are amazing! I love Vibrant Violet on you.
    Beaumiroir

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Maybelline! The "mesmerizing magenta" is my favorite, such beautiful shade!
    Gorgeous photos!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such perfect sweet lips, dear, and those poses are so sexy! Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty color of lipsticks :)
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This collection looks fantastic, I really love classic red lipstick and a purple one too x
    London fashion and beauty blog Yukova

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful lipsticks!

    Happy Thursday!! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  10. your lippy is so cute!

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

  11. Lovely pictures!
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/05/lia-syn-brand-show-room.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak/

    ReplyDelete